Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Good haul! Whose seed was she? Love anything lemony.

Auto seeds. They're not autos as I know them! They say you have to have them on a 12-14 hr light schedule! I was flowering out a photo period plant so stuck her in there. I've got another 2 that I've started. They've just flashed their bits and they were on 14,I've stuck them in another hour now this one's is out.

I just hope this smell transfers well to taste. Smells lush.

Now I've harvested this one, I wish I'd held one back, run it 8 weeks on 20hrs then flip it. See how our went.

But, Itisher had a theory that she smells so good because of her demure stature.

Managed to get ultra little haze down before I got called out.
Just got back, probably chop her in the morning.
View attachment 688032

Had I not bent her she would have stood about 14-16 inches.

Buds are fat and hard and run down to the fecking roots.
View attachment 688033

View attachment 688034

Well, crafty beer, a massive vape and bed! 16hr day yesterday and 15 hrs today!

F-kinell they're working you hard mate. Almost as hard as those buds look. [emoji1360]

Should be a quick job.. you've probably done it by now.. gonna read down.. [emoji1365]

Cheers mate.

That's got to be the most apt name, it feels like I'm perpetually snipping plants.

Didn't bother with the spin trimmer this time, she's so compact.

Very surprised at this......
View attachment 688278

Over 3 z from a plant just over a foot tall. She hid it well.

Yee, that looks heavy. My topped Hubba has that kind of hard lumpiness about it. [emoji1360]

Cheers mate.

That's got to be the most apt name, it feels like I'm perpetually snipping plants.

Didn't bother with the spin trimmer this time, she's so compact.

Very surprised at this......
View attachment 688278

Over 3 z from a plant just over a foot tall. She hid it well.

Yee, that looks heavy. My topped Hubba has that kind of hard lumpiness about it. [emoji1360]

F-kinell they're working you hard mate. Almost as hard as those buds look. [emoji1360]

Should be a quick job.. you've probably done it by now.. gonna read down.. [emoji1365]

Yer, bloody swerve calls. They come in early but everybody swerves them, then they pass them on to the ooh on call engineer.

It's a lovely plant, if only she was twice the size.

Back