Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

20170118_195532.jpg

Fast one, orf t' loft.

Yer, bloody swerve calls. They come in early but everybody swerves them, then they pass them on to the ooh on call engineer.

It's a lovely plant, if only she was twice the size.

Aww. Lazy bastards stitching you up eh?

Get your own back next week bud, service engineers are notoriously lazy, I'd know! [emoji6]

Things are about to get busy for me soon too. I might have to put in a full day every day for at least six months.. I can feel the ol shrapnel wounds twinging already!

Ooooo me baaaack!

Aww. Lazy bastards stitching you up eh?

Get your own back next week bud, service engineers are notoriously lazy, I'd know! [emoji6]

Things are about to get busy for me soon too. I might have to put in a full day every day for at least six months.. I can feel the ol shrapnel wounds twinging already!

Ooooo me baaaack!

Get paid for what we know not what we do.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Managed to get ultra little haze down before I got called out.
Just got back, probably chop her in the morning.
View attachment 688032

Had I not bent her she would have stood about 14-16 inches.

Buds are fat and hard and run down to the fecking roots.
View attachment 688033

View attachment 688034

Well, crafty beer, a massive vape and bed! 16hr day yesterday and 15 hrs today!

Superb looking little lady! What kind of smoke are you expecting? Loved the vid too lol reminds me of 'ome :thumbsup:

Oopsy

Erm.

Just had a look at the rep vote thing. What was the point on asking people to vote and then going against the result?

Erm.

Just had a look at the rep vote thing. What was the point on asking people to vote and then going against the result?
I voted scrap the rep people on site for 12 months and have 15000 + rep it's stupid I won't be giving any out no more there's no point ( bit much like this site a bit pointless) [emoji106] [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

I voted scrap the rep people on site for 12 months and have 15000 + rep it's stupid I won't be giving any out no more there's no point ( bit much like this site a bit pointless) [emoji106] [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Same mate.

They should rename it, popularity points.

Back