Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

In virtually every story of someone getting nicked it always says they bypassed the electric when will people learn pay for your shit [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Exactly. The excuse I've heard is that if you consumption jumps up, they'll get suspicious you are up to no good.

Bollox! They'll just take the extra money. Suddenly stop using it though.............

I think I might attempt to work out what my grows use, I reckon around 2kwh which is no more than 40p an hour.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Exactly. The excuse I've heard is that if you consumption jumps up, they'll get suspicious you are up to no good.

Bollox! They'll just take the extra money. Suddenly stop using it though.............

I think I might attempt to work out what my grows use, I reckon around 2kwh which is no more than 40p an hour.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I'm probably the same it's the heater that fooks me my lights are 600 watts the extraction fan is 40 watts scared to measure the heater though [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Yep you guys said it- if your growing dont take short cuts, i even paid the tv lisence ffs.
Anything to keep feckers from sneaking around the house!
I think i pay anout 13p kwh so even running 2 600w lights fans and heaters is less than 30p per hour

Yep you guys said it- if your growing dont take short cuts, i even paid the tv lisence ffs.
I think i pay anout 13p kwh so even running 2 600w lights fans and heaters is less than 30p per hour

Oh bugger. Thanks for reminding me! We used to get it for free coz of itisold!

Useless fact. It's dyb,dyb,dyb, stands for......do your best.

So the dob dob dob is, do our best? Didn't know the first bit - wrong gender LOL.

View attachment 691464

(To mambo no5)
A little bit of lemon haze for the taste
A bit of maz (not dry, what of a waste)
A bit of liberty haze for the buzz
A lot of weed is what I love
A wak awak
Nice one!

Soz mate.

Just popped into my swede when I was grinding off, now it won't pop back out!
Damn, me neither!

The fridge freezer packed up yesterday btw..

Got a new one for free! Big shout to 2017 (for me, so far, touch wood)
The Wheel of Fortune can only go down so far mate, once it starts coming back up... :thumbsup:

Itisher is bartering sexual favours for some more of the lemon haze before its cured.

I fancy some of the lemon haze too.

Wonder if I can hold out till anal is on the table?!:yay:
OMFG :crying:that is just TMI!

30p per hour = £7.20 a day = £216 a month = £432 per 60 day grow. Add another half for 75 days = £648. So to break even on your leccy costs alone you need 65g dried bud by my reckoning - assuming one would pay £20 for a 2g bag. Sounds achievable to me! :hookah:

Seriously though, an EXTRA £216 a month on leccy... ouch! That's bloody painful when your (my) combined gas/leccy is already over £150 a month. Guess I need to do some calculations of my own now!

30p per hour = £7.20 a day = £216 a month = £432 per 60 day grow. Add another half for 75 days = £648. So to break even on your leccy costs alone you need 65g dried bud by my reckoning - assuming one would pay £20 for a 2g bag. Sounds achievable to me! :hookah:

Seriously though, an EXTRA £216 a month on leccy... ouch! That's bloody painful when your (my) combined gas/leccy is already over £150 a month. Guess I need to do some calculations of my own now!

Running 2 600w lights for 75 days i would be expecting at least 1000g dry

So the dob dob dob is, do our best? Didn't know the first bit - wrong gender LOL.

Nice one!

Damn, me neither!

The Wheel of Fortune can only go down so far mate, once it starts coming back up... :thumbsup:

OMFG :crying:that is just TMI!

I estimated mine at the top end, so £40 a week ish.

I harvest on a rolling purpetual basis, so haven't a clue what my quarterly harvest is per space. But, we get through 2 oz per week, it's better than the average street buy. That's £450-£500 worth of weed for less than a quarter the price, including nutes and equipment.

Don't forget, sang and I are running 2 spaces each.

Back