Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

when did learn that infinite patience thingy my little angels 7 and its still not kicked :crying: well theres only one thing left to say take it away yoda

Oh that's brilliant, not seen that before.

Maybe you only get it if there's more than one of the little darlings to deal with. Mine are all 2 years apart so you have overlap with stages, perhaps that's it *shrug*. It took a while!

Oh that's brilliant, not seen that before.

Maybe you only get it if there's more than one of the little darlings to deal with. Mine are all 2 years apart so you have overlap with stages, perhaps that's it *shrug*. It took a while!
Oh forgot to mention my lanky arsed 6.2 son he's 10 years 7 days older than his sister and not half as much trouble throw in the mix two rescue boxers dogs and it's a full house here [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Oh forgot to mention my lanky arsed 6.2 son he's 10 years 7 days older than his sister and not half as much trouble throw in the mix two rescue boxers dogs and it's a full house here [emoji106]
LOL I'm the shortest in my house, bar the cat, by a LONG way. Shortest offspring is 5' 10 like his dad, the other two are taller. I dunno man, maybe I found extreme patience just not the infinite stuff...

I'll drink Tesco value if I must! [emoji38]
Out here there's a gin called Kinross. Sounds Scottish? Made in Spain LOL. It's pretty nice, I have one right now. 7 euros odd for a half bottle so not expensive. There is a local one, which was in a beautiful gift set with two glasses at Christmas but I didn't dare buy it as I thought the glasses might get smashed, rather than me...

Back