Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

He can't leave the house, I think he's hard wired to the Internet!
Our youngest is too, we think. He does go out to work on occasion, if he hasn't done an all-nighter on some internet game that is his latest thing...

Great theory Elle.

When they moved back I bet it was to a spotless house with well stocked fridge and freezer. The warmth of mothers love dragging them down the street like a whiff of bisto. Fresh, ironed bedsheets. Their rooms not how they remember them, the same, but better. Reckon you'll have the same to look forward to?
LOL Not quite. No ironed bedsheets but the room emptied of rubbish, certainly.

When one first moved out years ago I had a friend from Australia come and live with us for 6 months, it was a great time! The last time one of them tried to move back in it was to find his parents had taken his room as it's warmer than theirs in winter, and he would need to sleep in the cold one if he wanted back in. For all I know he's taken it back while we've been out here! The cold room has three external walls and an inadequate radiator, it gets down to 10C in winter, even with central heating.

I'm under no illusions, they argued enough about the washing up before we left, I expect to find the house a complete shithole with rubbish and beer cans everywhere. Hopefully not vermin though, I've had enough of that here!

Our youngest is too, we think. He does go out to work on occasion, if he hasn't done an all-nighter on some internet game that is his latest thing...

LOL Not quite. No ironed bedsheets but the room emptied of rubbish, certainly.

When one first moved out years ago I had a friend from Australia come and live with us for 6 months, it was a great time! The last time one of them tried to move back in it was to find his parents had taken his room as it's warmer than theirs in winter, and he would need to sleep in the cold one if he wanted back in. For all I know he's taken it back while we've been out here! The cold room has three external walls and an inadequate radiator, it gets down to 10C in winter, even with central heating.

I'm under no illusions, they argued enough about the washing up before we left, I expect to find the house a complete shithole with rubbish and beer cans everywhere. Hopefully not vermin though, I've had enough of that here!
Ours doesn't work at the mo.

Followed some poor course choice advice, so dropped out of college. We've let him have this year as his 'gap year'. Rather than help poor African villages, he chose to slaughter zombies in his bedroom.

He has a place at Hadlow come next term, some land based course, and some work experience thing at a farm pending (fuck his luck this time of year!). So he needs to be storing up some energy! Mind you, he doesn't mind the cold (<mindful mouthful), his is the coldest room in the house by choice, I'll sometimes sneak in and turn his radiator on when he's in the shower only for him to cover it in wet towels! Last time he came abroad with us he would sit on a sun lounger, in long tee and shorts, under a parasol, with a beach towel over him, playing on some bloody electronic device.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Strange creatures, aren't they?

If I had had the time when I was in my 20s I would have loved to do a course at Hadlow. Sadly I now have the time and could probably find the money, but no longer have the enthusiasm LOL. We wanted a smallholding 20 years ago but couldn't afford one. Now I just don't think it'd be a sensible move for us with hubby's health probs and my fingers starting to seize up. We'll stick with chickens, and maybe bees in the future. Although we have done a pig-keeping course...

Speaking of bees. Apparently this stuff below is no longer being made coz of bees?! Thought it's all natural?

20170127_124842.jpg

I've also updated my plumbing mods.
20170127_124731.jpg

This is to prevent the hydro issue know as 'wiles problem' or 'stoners foot' or 'clumsy cnut'.

Speaking of bees. Apparently this stuff below is no longer being made coz of bees?! Thought it's all natural?

View attachment 693434

View attachment 693436

This is to prevent the hydro issue know as 'wiles problem' or 'stoners foot' or 'clumsy cnut'.

No bees in my tent bud, maybe that's why.

Lord knows I've had every other poxy insect known to man!

Pyrethrin is natural, made from marigolds... or is it chrysanthemums... and that's a pesticide. Maybe this is something similar? And don't forget nicotine is "natural" too...

What's the other thing? The TNB Naturals thing? What bit are you googling and why?

View attachment 693434

View attachment 693436

Oh you cheeky bugger now look at my bush(es)
d7f7c0416ce9d070459c2861f3a39925.jpg
[emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Pyrethrin is natural, made from marigolds... or is it chrysanthemums... and that's a pesticide. Maybe this is something similar? And don't forget nicotine is "natural" too...

What's the other thing? The TNB Naturals thing? What bit are you googling and why?

Co2 generators. Natural. No flames or complicated systems.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back