Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Pimp my pot.

20170126_143036.jpg

^5mm drainage holes, the roots grow though these into the res. So.....

20170126_143258.jpg

^ opening them up to 7mm almost doubles the area of the holes, allowing twice as thick roots.

20170126_143715.jpg

^ adding more holes, means more roots.

Now some spaz hand alterations.

20170126_154204.jpg

^ the addition of the elbow will now allow more thorough draining , it used to leave a few inches of water in the bottom. The airline now runs through this, it used to get a bit squashed on the previous route.

20170126_154238.jpg

^ tee'd in a valve, now checked the solution and draining down will be easier and tear free!

Now just gotta clean it and test it.

I should know all the answers to this topic, on account of my electrical qualifications.

Guess what... befooked if I can remember any of it! [emoji2][emoji1360]

(I'm awesome at wiring shit up tho!)

I've got a smart meter, if I could be arsed I could tell you exactly what mine costs. But guess what........

It will fly by (for us [emoji23]) are you the one that's trying hydro
I will do, yes. That's what I mean, I have to wait two months before I can start. I suppose I should go find some of that infinite patience being a parent taught me, thought I wouldn't need that shit so much once they were in their 20s...

I will do, yes. That's what I mean, I have to wait two months before I can start. I suppose I should go find some of that infinite patience being a parent taught me, thought I wouldn't need that shit so much once they were in their 20s...
when did learn that infinite patience thingy my little angels 7 and its still not kicked :crying: well theres only one thing left to say take it away yoda

Back