Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Hey ho and away we go,
A little update on the grow,
All good so far bro,
I've not fecked up this kush made of candy (yet)

20161130_055743.jpg

Good root development too.
20161130_060922.jpg

I wonder if the constant singing everytime I look in on her is having an effect? (Except the one its having on itisher, I didn't know she had such extensive knowledge of swear words!) "shut up! you've fecking ruined that song for me you tnuc! How am I supposed to fantasise about robbie now, with the image of your hairy arse, stooped over a weed groaning like a pained animal! shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up!"

Normally takes 4 days to flush out with this,witchy .

It's handy to keep around in case of accidental overfeed aswell.

It's like a magnet for nutes, sucks them out of the solution (and the plant if you believe their blurb).

I normally dose them with this twice (2 days in a row) then plain water for 2 days.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Wait, what about the ale flush?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My daughter dislikes "ooze" more than "moist." My son, the culinary kid that maybe wants to be a chef, hates "decadent" & "gourmet" with a passion. It's great to tease them by commenting on dinner, "This chicken looks gourmet & is so moist it oozes decadence."
[emoji16] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Hey ho and away we go,
A little update on the grow,
All good so far bro,
I've not fecked up this kush made of candy (yet)

View attachment 665483

Good root development too.
View attachment 665484

I wonder if the constant singing everytime I look in on her is having an effect? (Except the one its having on itisher, I didn't know she had such extensive knowledge of swear words!) "shut up! you've fecking ruined that song for me you tnuc! How am I supposed to fantasise about robbie now, with the image of your hairy arse, stooped over a weed groaning like a pained animal! shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up!"
[emoji118] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

OMG, I didn't need to see that!!

Back