Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Hey ho and away we go,
A little update on the grow,
All good so far bro,
I've not fecked up this kush made of candy (yet)

View attachment 665483

Good root development too.
View attachment 665484

I wonder if the constant singing everytime I look in on her is having an effect? (Except the one its having on itisher, I didn't know she had such extensive knowledge of swear words!) "shut up! you've fecking ruined that song for me you tnuc! How am I supposed to fantasise about robbie now, with the image of your hairy arse, stooped over a weed groaning like a pained animal! shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up-shut-the-fuck-up!"
Robbie Williams come on thought you had more class than that have a bit of this bouncing around your noggin

images (14).jpg

TONIGHT IN LIVE STONERS
6 pm gmt time​

Got a problem with the pot the maz is in, it's not getting a proper drip, think there may be some damage on the venturi tube wotsit, can't check it in the loft as I'll need a hand, so that's a job for Friday night, she has cal/mag issues.
20161130_191416.jpg

I've been dosing the liberty haze with silicon to try and stave off any mold as she's proven not very resistant.

Don't want this going moldy.

20161130_194353.jpg

Jessie has had 2 x 24 hr cycles with the cannaflush, drained in between. She's now on tapolene.

20161130_191411.jpg

And ultra lemon haze is still ultra Diddy.
20161130_194408.jpg

Temperature .

Fecking cold,innit!?

At least a degree or 2 colder today, my minor tweeks resulted in the same 15 low and a balmy 25 high.

That's betterer .

It's chop day for Jessie.

Itisher pointed out that had Jessie (itisold) still been alive, today would be her 99th birthday! just how poetic is that?

I named the plant in her honour as the seed popped on the day of her funeral and chop day is her birthday, it's like a reverse homage.

Anyway.

Hey ho and away we go............
20161201_213551.jpg

It's chop day for Jessie.

Itisher pointed out that had Jessie (itisold) still been alive, today would be her 99th birthday! just how poetic is that?

I named the plant in her honour as the seed popped on the day of her funeral and chop day is her birthday, it's like a reverse homage.

Anyway.

Hey ho and away we go............
View attachment 666358
Congratulations with itisold !

Back