Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Oh thats not good mine stays at 78f lights on and goes to 72f lights off

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Yeah. I chucked a bit of polystyrene at it, but I'll have to do it properly at the weekend. I've also stuck the filter on the extract, should slow the air flow a tad which will help (for some reason, it's always been slightly negative pressure, so it will suck a bit of cold air in from around the tent, the filter is enough to tip it to positive pressure).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Yeah. I chucked a bit of polystyrene at it, but I'll have to do it properly at the weekend. I've also stuck the filter on the extract, should slow the air flow a tad which will help (for some reason, it's always been slightly negative pressure, so it will suck a bit of cold air in from around the tent, the filter is enough to tip it to positive pressure).

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Thought that was the point of negative pressure was to keep the smell in unless the smells not a problem

Thought that was the point of negative pressure was to keep the smell in unless the smells not a problem

No probs to me!

I have identical fans for supply and extract and the same length of ducting. My aim was balance. But it always had a more suck than blow.

I've always discharged my fan into the loft as it is so well ventilated!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

No probs to me!

I have identical fans for supply and extract and the same length of ducting. My aim was balance. But it always had a more suck than blow.

I've always discharged my fan into the loft as it is so well ventilated!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Just had to buy a new filter it was getting a bit smelly in the loft now its just building up the courage to fit it (need to chop the last critical down) not looking forward to that

My daughter dislikes "ooze" more than "moist." My son, the culinary kid that maybe wants to be a chef, hates "decadent" & "gourmet" with a passion. It's great to tease them by commenting on dinner, "This chicken looks gourmet & is so moist it oozes decadence."

Back