Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So, while I was out.
View attachment 652209

^maz. Had slight ph issues and still looks crap from the splashes, with her and the ultra lemon haze, I plant them shallower as most of the roots end up in the res. But the splash damage has stunted them both, so the learning continues.

View attachment 652210
^ Jessie, had a dry res, cos she been busy this week, bursting out this.
View attachment 652211

View attachment 652212
^ auto tent

Other side of the loft.

View attachment 652213
The 12 hour tent
View attachment 652214
^you better be hazy! Pre flowers at 6" on the ultra lemon. Again ,splash stunted.

And

View attachment 652215
^liberty haze.

Don't like the flavour of this cut, she's strong enough. Gonna swap to dutch pro,it may improve the taste, I'm swapping because I'm out of canna.

Anyway. My tolerance levels are slightly lower, the oil man has my oil in his fridge and is away till Tuesday. So tonight we shall be busting out this.
View attachment 652218

Laterz
I
Man that's a lovely bit of hash! Smoke some for me, I've never tried it!

It's all looking good U! It's nice when you come back and see a whole week's worth of growth, eh? Kinda don't notice when ya see 'em every day..

Anyhoo, enjoy the hash dood... [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji4]
I was expecting devastation, the 2 big girls had vapor in the res tank.

It is nice, specially Jessie, she made me squeal like a girl!

The hash was rocket fuel!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Man that's a lovely bit of hash! Smoke some for me, I've never tried it!
It's easy mate.

Get a grinder with a keef catcher with a really fine screen, then forget about it, just use it as a grinder. After about a month (sometimes a week in our house!) You'll have about an eight of yellow dust, nearly all pure tric's. I just wrap it in parchment and press it between 2 hot saucepans.

Jobs a good un.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Photobomb
2ff8071ef94623c7836415dd4ecd59bc.jpg
9f4d817c65a4057e29856a353e46040d.jpg

Just threw the crazy dog in well just because [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
I love both! But the plant is breathtaking.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

60 hours into no weed.

I can confirm you can live without dope . actually, it's more like surviving.

I know why I smoke now. Coz life is better with weed.

I'm having a great time, but, it would be that much better with a vape, Bailey said about honesty a few post back. So, honestly. My lifestyle and excesses may ring alarm bells in some people's minds. But,i feel better with weed, I act as a better person with weed , I'm a more tolerant human being ( what the world needs) with weed. But more importantly, I like me with weed a lot more than without it.
Yup, same conclusion I came to. I'm happier with pot in my life. But, beyond all, the world is a better place when I'm stoned. Not for me, for people around me who don't have to deal with a grump! [emoji6] [emoji22] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back