Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

That's a beautiful picture

It's Playa De Las America's in tenerife, the Canary Islands.
If you are on the East Coast of the states, that's the place that will fall into the Atlantic if tiede erupts and will cause a tsunami that will wipe out a chunk of where you live!

Still think it's a nice view! Lol.

If you are on the East Coast of the states, that's the place that will fall into the Atlantic if tiede erupts and will cause a tsunami that will wipe out a chunk of where you live!

I'm pretty good from here...although extremely fkd if the New Madrid fault goes ape sh*t again lol. But it's a much nicer view than I have going! Although it could be much worse lol
5d557036a50e982c5b8441aa81d04404.jpg

I'm pretty good from here...although extremely fkd if the New Madrid fault goes ape sh*t again lol. But it's a much nicer view than I have going! Although it could be much worse lol
5d557036a50e982c5b8441aa81d04404.jpg
I'm back home now, but the day I took the photo, it rained. Only for 45 minutes or so, then it was blisteringly hot again.
Some of the peeps in our hotel decided, with the rain forcast, to visit the volcano. So, after the rain shower, we sat on the beach, in the sun, getting high and 15 miles away on the top of Teide , the other people got snowed in in the car park on teide!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

It'll be nicer once the chunk falls off and my property becomes ocean front! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back