Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

IMAG0920.jpg

So....

This.....
View attachment 651090

Went to a social club.

They had 6 strains, Hash, rosin, wax and shatter.

We went for sky Walker, critical and some type of kush. One is a hydro, the other 2 outdoor business. 6 grams 72 euros.

It was basically 4 Euro bums of the Italian kind. Serving up from a flat.
Get in there my son if you don't ask you don't get well done bro how's the quality ect

Get in there my son if you don't ask you don't get well done bro how's the quality ect
It's ok. Didn't try any of their extracts.

Basically, you have to be Spanish resident for this to be legit. I promised to say I scored from a looky looky man, it's the usual risky game they're playing imo. Front line troops in a different trench from us.
The outdoor had small buds, nice smell and burnt well. The hydro was more of the same.

Itisher is my biggest critic and after a 5 day t break she declared my stuff better. I've no doubt a lot of that is bag appeal and vape taste (didn't bring them, so joints all the way), as theirs is typically stuffed into bags. They also took the piss out of my joint I rolled, the grow pics from my phone pegged me back some respect tho. Friendly, knowledgeable peeps. Got to better than the looky looky man.

^Stoned and pissed ramble^

Itisi
it is isn't it?

It's not good being all inclusive and having the munchies!

Earlier we had a big dinner with loads of ice cream, had a smoke , then went to the roof top pool bar and had cheese toasties and chips!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

It's ok. Didn't try any of their extracts.

Basically, you have to be Spanish resident for this to be legit. I promised to say I scored from a looky looky man, it's the usual risky game they're playing imo. Front line troops in a different trench from us.
The outdoor had small buds, nice smell and burnt well. The hydro was more of the same.

Itisher is my biggest critic and after a 5 day t break she declared my stuff better. I've no doubt a lot of that is bag appeal and vape taste (didn't bring them, so joints all the way), as theirs is typically stuffed into bags. They also took the piss out of my joint I rolled, the grow pics from my phone pegged me back some respect tho. Friendly, knowledgeable peeps. Got to better than the looky looky man.

^Stoned and pissed ramble^

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I love ure ramble bro makes you feel good to know ure weed kicks ass.
Ha ha why what was up with ure rolling skills or the amount you put in cheeky feckers

I love ure ramble bro makes you feel good to know ure weed kicks ass.
Ha ha why what was up with ure rolling skills or the amount you put in cheeky feckers

It was a combination of suntan lotion and over excitement. It was pure weed but looked shite.
They did say the Scots were worse, reckon they used menthol cigarettes. Apparently most of their non Spanish customers are Scots and English. Nice to know we're fighting the good fight in all fronts!

So, while I was out.
20161029_141518.jpg

^maz. Had slight ph issues and still looks crap from the splashes, with her and the ultra lemon haze, I plant them shallower as most of the roots end up in the res. But the splash damage has stunted them both, so the learning continues.

20161029_141308.jpg

^ Jessie, had a dry res, cos she been busy this week, bursting out this.
20161029_141406.jpg

20161029_141341.jpg

^ auto tent

Other side of the loft.

20161029_141919.jpg

The 12 hour tent
20161029_142316.jpg

^you better be hazy! Pre flowers at 6" on the ultra lemon. Again ,splash stunted.

And

20161029_141832.jpg

^liberty haze.

Don't like the flavour of this cut, she's strong enough. Gonna swap to dutch pro,it may improve the taste, I'm swapping because I'm out of canna.

Anyway. My tolerance levels are slightly lower, the oil man has my oil in his fridge and is away till Tuesday. So tonight we shall be busting out this.
20161029_140533.jpg

Laterz
I

It was a combination of suntan lotion and over excitement. It was pure weed but looked shite.
They did say the Scots were worse, reckon they used menthol cigarettes. Apparently most of their non Spanish customers are Scots and English. Nice to know we're fighting the good fight in all fronts!
Scots were worse they seen Bailey vault lol.

Back