Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

He's fecking nuts can't leave him with the mother inlaws dog it's like attack of the kangaroos bouncing all over the place how's Mr chops doin dude

Amused ourselves to death

Haha! They do get excited around other dogs eh? [emoji23]

Chops seems fine, he's put on some weight. Don't really know what's going on inside tho, but yeah.. as good as can be expected.

60 hours into no weed.

I can confirm you can live without dope . actually, it's more like surviving.

I know why I smoke now. Coz life is better with weed.

I'm having a great time, but, it would be that much better with a vape, Bailey said about honesty a few post back. So, honestly. My lifestyle and excesses may ring alarm bells in some people's minds. But,i feel better with weed, I act as a better person with weed , I'm a more tolerant human being ( what the world needs) with weed. But more importantly, I like me with weed a lot more than without it.

Haha! You sound just like my missus (except you don't nag me). She doesn't mind going without a smoke if she's somewhere hot and sunny, but the minute she home, the rizlas are a rustling!

We went to the spa earlier for a rub down with the sporting life. The girl that got the short straw and had to lay hands on my hairy lard arse, found I have a weird nerve in my leg that causes an involuntary leg action when stimulated.
Basically, she touch my calf and I kicked her in the head! ,I think I was asleep, but she apologised so all good.
Actually, that's probably one of the best relationships I've ever had! Kick the bitch and she says sorry! That's wife material.

60 hours into no weed.

I can confirm you can live without dope . actually, it's more like surviving.

I know why I smoke now. Coz life is better with weed.

I'm having a great time, but, it would be that much better with a vape, Bailey said about honesty a few post back. So, honestly. My lifestyle and excesses may ring alarm bells in some people's minds. But,i feel better with weed, I act as a better person with weed , I'm a more tolerant human being ( what the world needs) with weed. But more importantly, I like me with weed a lot more than without it.
I feel you bro and im the exact same weed makes everything more fun . We should start our 4.20am smoke thread see who joins in surely were not the only early morning wake n bakers

I feel you bro and im the exact same weed makes everything more fun . We should start our 4.20am smoke thread see who joins in surely were not the only early morning wake n bakers

@Wile e Peyote is in the club, I'm sure.

We actually hit a shisha bar yesterday, just to get our inhalation habit fulfilled.

The plan is to score a bit of weed off a looky looky man on Thursday night.
That's just shy of a week t break, but gives us a night and day here with a bit of smoke. Seems silly to be here and not make the most of it.

That way I feel we've done our tolerance penance, but still get the full holiday experience........ Ok! We're weak!!!

@Wile e Peyote is in the club, I'm sure.

We actually hit a shisha bar yesterday, just to get our inhalation habit fulfilled.

The plan is to score a bit of weed off a looky looky man on Thursday night.
That's just shy of a week t break, but gives us a night and day here with a bit of smoke. Seems silly to be here and not make the most of it.

That way I feel we've done our tolerance penance, but still get the full holiday experience........ Ok! We're weak!!!
I'm only up at 4:20 every other week dude thank fook :smoking:ye have a nice smoke relax and enjoy the rest of your hols :hookah:

So....

This.....
IMAG0884.jpg

Went to a social club.

They had 6 strains, Hash, rosin, wax and shatter.

We went for sky Walker, critical and some type of kush. One is a hydro, the other 2 outdoor business. 6 grams 72 euros.

It was basically 4 Euro bums of the Italian kind. Serving up from a flat.

So....

This.....
View attachment 651090

Went to a social club.

They had 6 strains, Hash, rosin, wax and shatter.

We went for sky Walker, critical and some type of kush. One is a hydro, the other 2 outdoor business. 6 grams 72 euros.

It was basically 4 Euro bums of the Italian kind. Serving up from a flat.

Looks good bro.

The outdoor I got in Spain was absolutely lethal really strong stuff.

Any good??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good bro.

The outdoor I got in Spain was absolutely lethal really strong stuff.

Any good??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's OK. Itisher said, Not a patch on what she's used to.
I showed the pictures of my bleached pineapple plant. That's when they pulled out the oils.

Back