Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

OK. A report from the other side.

I have just had 36 hours with no dope. Longest spell in 5 years.
Last night, sleep was shit. I suspect the dreams will return tonight or tomorrow ( personally,i think this is shit. I think you still dream as a stoner, you just don't remember them).
Today there was maybe a dozen times I wanted a blast, but, it was always a case of, this would be better with weed, rather than I don't like this without it.
Considering I would look at myself as an abuser rather than a user, I don't miss it YET!
No doubt mr Miguel is a worthy assistant.

Good plan. Smirnoff blue... a good driving vodka! [emoji23]
Can't drive cars fooked got a puncture but the locking nuts gone tits up who'd have thought it a scouser can't get an alloy off (hangs head in shame) got some grease monkey commin to sort it Monday that's me on half day then see out of bad things good things can happen [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

OK. A report from the other side.

I have just had 36 hours with no dope. Longest spell in 5 years.
Last night, sleep was shit. I suspect the dreams will return tonight or tomorrow ( personally,i think this is shit. I think you still dream as a stoner, you just don't remember them).
Today there was maybe a dozen times I wanted a blast, but, it was always a case of, this would be better with weed, rather than I don't like this without it.
Considering I would look at myself as an abuser rather than a user, I don't miss it YET!
No doubt mr Miguel is a worthy assistant.
It's the first three days with me can't sleep for shit then bang back to normal the problem is life's good it's just better stoned [emoji111]

Photobomb
2ff8071ef94623c7836415dd4ecd59bc.jpg
9f4d817c65a4057e29856a353e46040d.jpg

Just threw the crazy dog in well just because [emoji106]

Back