Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

The basement doesn't have AC. [emoji52]

But it's not that hot there, the stronger air pumps get pretty hot and the air going into the tanks is warm. I'm trying to figure out how to cool the tubes from the pump to the tanks...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Run a coil of it into a little fridge?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The basement doesn't have AC. [emoji52]

But it's not that hot there, the stronger air pumps get pretty hot and the air going into the tanks is warm. I'm trying to figure out how to cool the tubes from the pump to the tanks...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
your tubs will be absorbing your surrounding heat so if your tents 75f then your water will be and that gives root rot a chance get yourself a shed load of that aluminium tape and cover all your tubs including lids and if you add more airstones that will cut down on friction meaning less heat going into your tubs :thumbsup:

20161017_183838.jpg

^liberty haze.

20161017_183824.jpg

^ultra lemon haze aka the spaz. Recovered from her od.

20161017_182154.jpg

^ auto maz. Half Russian, half Afghani.......If only the real world was as harmonious. (Sorry,4.20 am wake n bake today).

20161017_182146.jpg

^ Jessie. Gwan gal nah!
I was gonna leave her alone, but she was shying herself with some dinner plate fan leafs, so prunage happened.

20161015_180919.jpg

What's that piss poor planning saying?

I'm waiting on 2 haze strains as next harvests. Probably have to pull one early again. Why didn't I sow a kush?

your tubs will be absorbing your surrounding heat so if your tents 75f then your water will be and that gives root rot a chance get yourself a shed load of that aluminium tape and cover all your tubs including lids and if you add more airstones that will cut down on friction meaning less heat going into your tubs :thumbsup:

Wile. Don't put aluminium! It's arloomyum!:biggrin:

Just having dinner in spoonies, I'm thinking 'I can't half smell weed". Then I notice the odd person sniffing in my direction. Then I feel a vibration in my pocket. Then I turn my vape off! Doh!
Why do bar staff get all arsey and meercat like at the whiff of weed? You sell the worst drug ever! Wankers. Think I may finish my Stella and eat elsewhere.

Fml!

Just checked the weather in the sub tropical, winter sun destination for next week.

We have 3 cloudy days followed by 4 rainy days!:crying: Cannabis social club here we come!

Just having dinner in spoonies, I'm thinking 'I can't half smell weed". Then I notice the odd person sniffing in my direction. Then I feel a vibration in my pocket. Then I turn my vape off! Doh!
Why do bar staff get all arsey and meercat like at the whiff of weed? You sell the worst drug ever! Wankers. Think I may finish my Stella and eat elsewhere.

Spoonies? As in Whetherspoons?

Soup in a Yorkshire pudding for £3.50[emoji1360][emoji23]

Fookin waste o' weed tho bud!

Back