Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Smoked the last of the pineapple.

The taste of the liberty haze is improving. Keep finding myself stoned but smoked a lot less today. Strong stuff.

Itisher and I have decided to try and avoid the cannabis club in tenerife next week. We figure a tolerance break would be easier in the sunshine with all inclusive alcohol. I can see that ending badly.

I figured it out... [emoji6]

The water gets warm and that messes up the roots. Been keeping small bottles filled with water in the freezer and dumping them in the tanks if the water feels warm. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey Witch, maybe consider moving your side lighting higher? In your slice of air conditioned heaven I wouldn't have thought you'd have massive issues with tank temp, unless the side light is warming it a bit.

The taste of the liberty haze is improving. Keep finding myself stoned but smoked a lot less today. Strong stuff.

Itisher and I have decided to try and avoid the cannabis club in tenerife next week. We figure a tolerance break would be easier in the sunshine with all inclusive alcohol. I can see that ending badly.
Did the same when I went to the canneries 2 years ago didn't miss it just stayed pissed or recovering from being pissed got caned as soon as I got home at 3 am [emoji23] [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

Honestly I was shitting it I felt like my shoulder was going to pop out from my arms lol

Now, Itisher had banned me from owning another motorbike. I even said I'd get something more pose than power (a Harley), but she said no,i am allowed a trike tho. So a quad she'd think even safer!

Did the same when I went to the canneries 2 years ago didn't miss it just stayed pissed or recovering from being pissed got caned as soon as I got home at 3 am [emoji23] [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

It's gotta be the way to go.

I know full well my tolerance will be back up in a week, but that 1st smoke when you get back!

Tolerance break? OMG, are you guys going to run out?? [emoji52] [emoji43] [emoji55] [emoji53]

Hey Witch, maybe consider moving your side lighting higher? In your slice of air conditioned heaven I wouldn't have thought you'd have massive issues with tank temp, unless the side light is warming it a bit.
The basement doesn't have AC. [emoji52]

But it's not that hot there, the stronger air pumps get pretty hot and the air going into the tanks is warm. I'm trying to figure out how to cool the tubes from the pump to the tanks...

Back