Itisi
it is isn't it?

That's a lot of bikes. I never got round to passing my bike test so I had

Ts 50 X (with a 65 kit)

That RD which I trashed

And a KMX 125 avèc 200 bore kit.

Then I took up drugs as a hobby!

Maybe one day when I've got spare money.. [emoji848]

Tell ya what, about 10 years ago, my bro got his hands on an RD 500 ypvs, you know the crazy V4 two stroke thingy?

Big ol smoky gurgling nutter of a bike.. pop-pop-bang bang, firing off smoke rings everywhere.. he should have kept that, they're a classic now.. (probably was then TBH)

I had a Raleigh Striker Wilee.. the lil bro of the Grifter! [emoji2]
Ah the grifter the tank of bikes we used to play tag on the bikes my mate had a racer well he did till I flattened it with the grifter it bent the racer in half even cars were wary of that bike [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

Budgie, commando, grifter, falcon pro and a chopper now they were bikes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chopper mk1. The original with a proper knob gear change, none of the new fangled t bar stuff. Used to pull the handle bars back about 4 inches and they turned into wheelie machines. Also made them prone to speed wobble down shooters hill, my left index finger is shorter thanks to the resulting broken finger.

Chopper mk1. The original with a proper knob gear change, none of the new fangled t bar stuff. Used to pull the handle bars back about 4 inches and they turned into wheelie machines. Also made them prone to speed wobble down shooters hill, my left index finger is shorter thanks to the resulting broken finger.
Ye didn't like the choppers fractured my shin in two places falling off my mates right onto a kerb snap did get 6 weeks off school though [emoji106]

Ye didn't like the choppers fractured my shin in two places falling off my mates right onto a kerb snap did get 6 weeks off school though [emoji106]

Hmm.. my mate had a tomahawk, the baby bro of the chopper.. I stacked that too, still got a scar on my knee from the stone that got embedded under the skin.

A push bike with handlebars like that ain't meant to go fast! At least it didn't have a gear stick, the way my luck has always been I'd probably have chopped my nuts off on it!

I only ever injure my face or my genitals! [emoji38]

Mashed banana and jam. [emoji41]

Back