Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

That's a lot of bikes. I never got round to passing my bike test so I had

Ts 50 X (with a 65 kit)

That RD which I trashed

And a KMX 125 avèc 200 bore kit.

Then I took up drugs as a hobby!

Maybe one day when I've got spare money.. [emoji848]

Tell ya what, about 10 years ago, my bro got his hands on an RD 500 ypvs, you know the crazy V4 two stroke thingy?

Big ol smoky gurgling nutter of a bike.. pop-pop-bang bang, firing off smoke rings everywhere.. he should have kept that, they're a classic now.. (probably was then TBH)
Only ever saw 1 in the flesh.

I do like a stroker. My brothers mate had a 350lc frame with a kh500 engine in. It was the most mental thing I have ever seen. He used to put castrol r oil in it, smelt wondrous.

Castrol r and red leb, smells of my yoot.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Only ever saw 1 in the flesh.

I do like a stroker. My brothers mate had a 350lc frame with a kh500 engine in. It was the most mental thing I have ever seen. He used to put castrol r oil in it, smelt wondrous.

Castrol r and red leb, smells of my yoot.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Haha.. yeah.. I always sniff the air when a 2 stroke goes past! Brings back memories!

Red Leb? Was that the fluffy stuff? You'd buy a Henry and it was the size of a Q stuff?

The rave scene and everyone getting on the gear kinda fucked the imports tho eh? There was a lot of slate round our way, bog standard fluffy ol' slate. Low in smell and easy to smuggle.. Then came the SOAP BAR! [emoji51]

Haha.. yeah.. I always sniff the air when a 2 stroke goes past! Brings back memories!

Red Leb? Was that the fluffy stuff? You'd buy a Henry and it was the size of a Q stuff?

The rave scene and everyone getting on the gear kinda fucked the imports tho eh? There was a lot of slate round our way, bog standard fluffy ol' slate. Low in smell and easy to smuggle.. Then came the SOAP BAR! [emoji51]
It was the soft light coloured stuff, bit like squidgy paki but was a reddy brown.

Slate was like the tardis of hash! So fluffy.

We used to get 'thia sticks' that were from Cambodia, durban poison from columbia! Dealers marketing that would make Alan Sugar toke.

South circ soap, Eurohash. If we survived that shit, lung cancer has no hope!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Same here I'm burping my jars several times a day and moving all the buds around
I figured it out... [emoji6]

The water gets warm and that messes up the roots. Been keeping small bottles filled with water in the freezer and dumping them in the tanks if the water feels warm. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back