Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So I left my job today.

My manager was doing the vehicle inspection. He opened the back of the van and said ' Christ! You been growing weed in here? It reeks!'

Hope not!

I've been promising myself a break for a while, reset the bar a little.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Oh, good... *hides the hand full of seeds to drop and smiles as she waves with the other hand and leaves the room to put the seeds back in the fridge*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try this.

Shatter from the liberty haze.
IMG_1440.jpg

I'll have nice clear receptor sites after my holiday as well.

Run a coil of it into a little fridge?

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I actually put the diffuser glued to the front of a fan and now the metal isn't hot to the touch anymore. The thing used to get so hot, you couldn't hold it for more than a fre seconds... [emoji52]

your tubs will be absorbing your surrounding heat so if your tents 75f then your water will be and that gives root rot a chance get yourself a shed load of that aluminium tape and cover all your tubs including lids and if you add more airstones that will cut down on friction meaning less heat going into your tubs [emoji106]
Thank you!

I think we got it under control now. Also, the temperatures are getting lower, as the earth cools down, so will the basement. But I really think the problem was the heat from the pumps, which is taken care of, I hope. Also using Hydroguard, dropping frozen water bottles in the tanks, and the fan on the diffusers. I think we conquered this one, with a little help from my friends! [emoji1] [emoji106]

View attachment 647640
^liberty haze.

View attachment 647641
^ultra lemon haze aka the spaz. Recovered from her od.

View attachment 647653
^ auto maz. Half Russian, half Afghani.......If only the real world was as harmonious. (Sorry,4.20 am wake n bake today).

View attachment 647658
^ Jessie. Gwan gal nah!
I was gonna leave her alone, but she was shying herself with some dinner plate fan leafs, so prunage happened.

View attachment 647659

What's that piss poor planning saying?

I'm waiting on 2 haze strains as next harvests. Probably have to pull one early again. Why didn't I sow a kush?
Beautiful buds, MoB! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji106]

Just having dinner in spoonies, I'm thinking 'I can't half smell weed". Then I notice the odd person sniffing in my direction. Then I feel a vibration in my pocket. Then I turn my vape off! Doh!
Why do bar staff get all arsey and meercat like at the whiff of weed? You sell the worst drug ever! Wankers. Think I may finish my Stella and eat elsewhere.
Haha!

Back