Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

20160920_170711-1.jpg

A sugary bowl full for brekkie.

Swap jobs?

I piss into cups every two weeks which get sent to laboratories...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No thanks mate been there done that the plus being I know thc is out of my system in 7 days guess I'm one of the lucky ones but that was only the pee test onsite didn't stop me smoking though just not as much

Amused ourselves to death

No thanks mate been there done that the plus being I know thc is out of my system in 7 days guess I'm one of the lucky ones but that was only the pee test onsite didn't stop me smoking though just not as much

I smoke on my first few weeks off (4 weeks on 4 off) then just carry this at all times:

3868be6f52523402adf12aff91c3d823.jpg

Saved my arse a week ago. But THC is out of my system normally after 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Failed a test when working on euros tar so got tinned, refused one when working at the BBC and got tinned (kiddie fiddling is OK tho!?)

Wouldn't take a job that involved it now.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Failed a test when working on euros tar so got tinned, refused one when working at the BBC and got tinned (kiddie fiddling is OK tho!?)

Wouldn't take a job that involved it now.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Was the same the last place I worked all the managers would get a heads up (so they could lay off the beak) but not the lads on the floor hmm wonder how many mp,'s would pass a drugs test (or walk past a rent boy) for that matter [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

I was supervisor for the company that did the Olympic flame.

I sent the young guy who was our apprentice to a job and the made him do a piss test before letting him on site, he'd been on a stag to the dam the week before, but passed the test.. next time the job came in I gave it to the stiffest bloke we had and warned him he'd be tested. I got a phone call from site saying he'd pissed positive for smack! Turns out he'd been taking codamol for the flu.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I was supervisor for the company that did the Olympic flame.

I sent the young guy who was our apprentice to a job and the made him do a piss test before letting him on site, he'd been on a stag to the dam the week before, but passed the test.. next time the job came in I gave it to the stiffest bloke we had and warned him he'd be tested. I got a phone call from site saying he'd pissed positive for smack! Turns out he'd been taking codamol for the flu.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Ha ha poor cunt

Back