Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Nah, just an old hag, unlucky in the man-woman relationship dept! [emoji106] [emoji2] But the cats more than make up for it, except in the "I can fix that" or the "That's too heavy for you, let me do it!" departments.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I'm coming soon witchyhour I'm coming soon lol

Hehe! Mrs Vlad hasn't worked for over 3 years.. It won't be long til she's getting the same shock!

You'll have to help with the housework tho U! [emoji1360][emoji6]
[emoji33]

Metrosexual geez, already do my bit, badly by all accounts, but I have go.

I can do stuff in her room (the kitchen I think she calls it), I can take stuff out of the cold white thing (not her) and put it in the hot white thing (not her either) and end up with some brown stuff that doesn't taste like shit(again not her,but there was this one time...) I can text the washing machine for help and I know every Fucking screw in that hoover.

Itislad has a gcse grade f in food something or other, that's better than the shit she serves sometimes, by a country mile!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Hehe! Mrs Vlad hasn't worked for over 3 years.. It won't be long til she's getting the same shock!

You'll have to help with the housework tho U! [emoji1360][emoji6]
Did I mention what itisher did for a living before she started caring for itisold?

Ideal job for a stoner.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Did I mention what itisher did for a living before she started caring for itisold?

Ideal job for a stoner.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Ermmm.. If you did, I can't remember.

Big shout to the white goods tho.. It won't be long til there's a fridge/freezer/oven/washing basket/machine/tumble dryer app on yer phone..

Bring it on, I say. [emoji1360]

Ermmm.. If you did, I can't remember.

Big shout to the white goods tho.. It won't be long til there's a fridge/freezer/oven/washing basket/machine/tumble dryer app on yer phone..

Bring it on, I say. [emoji1360]
She worked for mars, yer the choccy people.

She was a 'confectionery consultant', she went round pak...erm.. corner shops and arranged their displays to favor mars products in return for freebies.

Absolutely none of the freebies were consumed at itishome.ever.almost.

As for appliance connectivity, no. If I walk in my kitchen and it's flooded, that's a problem. If I'm on the beach and it happens it's not a problem. If I'm on the beach and my washing machine thinks my kitchen is flooded, that's only a problem to my washing machine.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I waved an almost empty jar at itisher just now and this is the conversation.
Last of plant 2.
How many were there again!?
3. But the first 2 were the smallest.
And what's going on up stairs!?
Couple of weeks from harvest, a bush ready to flower out, small auto,a cut rooted for us a haze seed germed.
Production line flowing,yeah?
Fucking yes Judy Moncada! Feel free to get up the ladder and mix the Fucking jollop!

She's only back at work the day man!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back