Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Turbo shandy is OK as a summer drink(beer and alcoholic lemonade). And if you are the nominated driver the last drink should be a shandy.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I have to drink that cos the Scousers stole most of the beer last time Liverpool were at Wembley..

Fook me.. That was years ago... [emoji848]
how very dare you associate me with that red shite ohhh I tell you what its a well known fact most Liverpool supporters come from outside Liverpool while most Everton(COME ON YOU BLUES) supporters come from Liverpool and I don't do beer that's for the kids I will stick to my jd and jb thank you tweacle :smoking:

how very dare you associate me with that red shite ohhh I tell you what its a well known fact most Liverpool supporters come from outside Liverpool while most Everton(COME ON YOU BLUES) supporters come from Liverpool and I don't do beer that's for the kids I will stick to my jd and jb thank you tweacle :smoking:

Eyyy! Calm down-calm down! So you switched teams when the Blues were better eh? [emoji23]

Ffs Wilee.. Next thing you'll be up the Trafford! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji111]️

Ffs Vlad! Coulda poked the mickey mouser on ya own thread! It's gonna be curly hair and ripped shell suits everywhere now!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Eyyy! Calm down-calm down! So you switched teams when the Blues were better eh? [emoji23]

Ffs Wilee.. Next thing you'll be up the Trafford! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji111]️
eeeerm now lets be realistic when was that again I think I would rather support one of those southern babycham drinking fudge packin teams than Liverpool oh and don't take it out on me because you support afc Wimbledon :haha:

Back