Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

That's it.... The first sign of a proper day's work and you're sloping off, feigning a bad back! [emoji38]

I'm that age mate.

Every month my body let's me down in increasingly shocking ways.

My 4 year old grandaughter called me 'knackered old farty pants' yesterday, from the mouths of babies......

I'm that age mate.

Every month my body let's me down in increasingly shocking ways.

My 4 year old grandaughter called me 'knackered old farty pants' yesterday, from the mouths of babies......

Farty pants eh? Lucky you've got your new wi-fi washing machine.. I think the radio waves help to break down the skidderz![emoji6]

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the WiFi thing.

It's so you can download and app to your phone and ask the washing machine what's wrong with it when it stops working. Cos a flashing fault code is sooo 2015.

I suppose it's not as stupid as it sounds. Nearly every boiler I've ever fixed, I've always asked it what was wrong, not had one tell me yet.

Oh yeah, the WiFi thing.

It's so you can download and app to your phone and ask the washing machine what's wrong with it when it stops working. Cos a flashing fault code is sooo 2015.

I suppose it's not as stupid as it sounds. Nearly every boiler I've ever fixed, I've always asked it what was wrong, not had one tell me yet.

Don't get the app... It's a bad omen.. As if the machine's planning to pack up.

Back