Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Dyson? What is this the 90s?

I bought my missus a G-tech air ram FOR XMAS! No shit! She was so pleased to get a new vacuum cleaner... Most women would punch you in the face for that eh?

Genuinely said its the present ever! I was sweating as she unwrapped it.

Other presents include a washing line prop for her birthday and an ironing board for Valentine's! They didn't go down quite as well. [emoji38]
One of these things.
4337230e5ba776135669e608288d6061.jpg

Cost a mint.

The motor in the other end had sized. A can of wd40 and half hour in a drill and it was all fixed.

The browny points you accumulated over the year with the supply of weed probably counts for something.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

One of these things.
4337230e5ba776135669e608288d6061.jpg

Cost a mint.

The motor in the other end had sized. A can of wd40 and half hour in a drill and it was all fixed.

The browny points you accumulated over the year with the supply of weed probably counts for something.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Ahhh! I thought you'd have a posh one.. Power tools for mums eh?

Mate, I got more brownie points for the vac.. She REALLY loves it! My mum's the same, when her and missus V get together, it's all they talk about! [emoji23]

Ahhh! I thought you'd have a posh one.. Power tools for mums eh?

Mate, I got more brownie points for the vac.. She REALLY loves it! My mum's the same, when her and missus V get together, it's all they talk about! [emoji23]

Itisher had already ordered the replacement before I fixed it, that's fine back. £450 for a hoover!

Had to get a new washings machine though. Replaced the door interlock, but it's damaged the pcb, it's working but it's a matter of time.

Yup, I knew there might be a reason why I miss having a man in the house... [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ye I'm still wondering why we keep women around when prostitution is sooooooo much cheaper on the pocket [emoji23]

de do doe don't de do

Plumbed in the new washer / dryer.

I was trying to find out what all the symbols on the control panel mean and discovered it's WiFi enabled! Why?

Does it have the ability to troll me about the state of my boxers? Maybe it's got a Facebook page. I don't get it.

Plumbed in the new washer / dryer.

I was trying to find out what all the symbols on the control panel mean and discovered it's WiFi enabled! Why?

Does it have the ability to troll me about the state of my boxers? Maybe it's got a Facebook page. I don't get it.
That's weird I'm assuming you still have to load the thing so what's the point what next a wifi toilet [emoji23]

de do doe don't de do

Back