Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I bet the site was run by the Russian government too.. Cheating b@stards! [emoji23]

Ausies I think.

By the way, the bloke who actually lit it wasn't David Beckham, it was a gas fitter called Gary, and it wasn't a flaming arrow it was a piezo igniter.

The gas pipe run design was illegal (in an unventilated duct), when we told the consultant this he got the HSE to rewrite that part of the gas regs, that's having contacts! Changing the law to fit your building.

I had to meet my boss on a site 2 weeks back. The site engineer is this Welsh bloke.

I sat in the van vaping before I went in, there was nobody in the office so I made myself a brew.

In walk the Welsh guy 'hullo itisi. What you doing here? Smoking a joint by the smell of you'

Lucky paranoia no longer bothers me!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Was the same the last place I worked all the managers would get a heads up (so they could lay off the beak) but not the lads on the floor hmm wonder how many mp,'s would pass a drugs test (or walk past a rent boy) for that matter [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

Amused ourselves to death

Yeah it funny how the office boys get a heads up.

Exactly the same set up with us.

Urine tests are biased completely towards THC. You can get off your tits Friday and Saturday on yayo, and pass a piss test Monday.

But smoke weed for a few weeks and you can get nailed for it a month later.

Our company is cool, our policy is oral swabs, my bosses words to me were ' I don't care if you lads want to get pissed and smoke dope all your leave, as long as you turn up at your rig/boat sober'

But it's the client companies that do the piss tests.

I know loads of lads who've had the sack for it, and they would never smoke at work and were totally sober.

It's fuking bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ausies I think.

By the way, the bloke who actually lit it wasn't David Beckham, it was a gas fitter called Gary, and it wasn't a flaming arrow it was a piezo igniter.

The gas pipe run design was illegal (in an unventilated duct), when we told the consultant this he got the HSE to rewrite that part of the gas regs, that's having contacts! Changing the law to fit your building.
Now that's pull

E
Yeah it funny how the office boys get a heads up.

Exactly the same set up with us.

Urine tests are biased completely towards THC. You can get off your tits Friday and Saturday on yayo, and pass a piss test Monday.

But smoke weed for a few weeks and you can get nailed for it a month later.

Our company is cool, our policy is oral swabs, my bosses words to me were ' I don't care if you lads want to get pissed and smoke dope all your leave, as long as you turn up at your rig/boat sober'

But it's the client companies that do the piss tests.

I know loads of lads who've had the sack for it, and they would never smoke at work and were totally sober.

It's fuking bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly what you do in ure own time should have nothing to do with the work unless proved on site

Back