Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Plant 3. Nom plant wet weight 33.8 oz.

Total wet weight of all 3 plants is 80.5 oz or a tad over 5lb or 2254 grams or 2.25 kilos or a Fucking shit load!

So rule of thumb 75% weight lose gives me a dry estimate of 20oz.

Happy daze!!!

fookin hell dude nice big buds you got there you want to get yourself some of them proper trimming scissors the spring really does help what you running next :smoking:

Cheers mate, springy scissors? Hhhmmm.

Not gonna start anything for a few weeks yet, I've got a photoperiod liberty haze flowering in one tent and the cutting off it in the other. I wanna see how she turns out, if she's a keeper I'll run a single auto next to a mother plant and flower off 4 at a time in the wilma. If she turns out only average, I'll flower the cutting and start off 4 autos in the wilma.

That's a lorra lorra weed mate. [emoji1360]

Lot of foxtailing mate. Pardon my franglaise but, what a cunt to trim!

Just had an airing cupboard sample of it, very stoney.

I really hope she keeps her aroma through the cure, serious fruitiness on 2 of them, the bush smells like a rotting skunks arse (not that I sniff rotting skunk arse very often).

I'm reasonably impressed, had they not foxtail ed I would have pushed them a bit longer, but good genetics. G13 labs two thumbs good :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Just found this in my sample smoke.
14717702836651410983521.jpg

So, kinda ignored the loft since Friday.

IMAG0436.jpg

^ she had a low res level and had the hump.

IMAG0433.jpg

^ she also had a low res level, but as she's got roots in the res she can suck out those last little drops.

So, kinda ignored the loft since Friday.

View attachment 619860
^ she had a low res level and had the hump.

View attachment 619861
^ she also had a low res level, but as she's got roots in the res she can suck out those last little drops.

The little one looks ok, eh? Nowhere near as dry as my crispy cripple went!

Big 'un looks nice now too..

[emoji1360][emoji1360] Two thumbs fresh. [emoji6]

The little one looks ok, eh? Nowhere near as dry as my crispy cripple went!

Big 'un looks nice now too..

[emoji1360][emoji1360] Two thumbs fresh. [emoji6]

Think I just caught her, she had the right old brewers droop. The pic is about half hour later after shed picked up a bit.

The biggun is slowing in the stretch which will leave me semi scrogged, but she got a mass of exposed budding sites. As long as she follows through with the flower size and resin she'll be a keeper.

Back