Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Very nice dude that should keep you and the missus happy for a while [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yes mate. Got the final one to chop later. She's the biggest.

My total dry yield looks like it'll be around the 1lb mark (fr all 3) and I've got that haze flowering as well. Hopefully my dealer will forget who I am.

Yes mate. Got the final one to chop later. She's the biggest.

My total dry yield looks like it'll be around the 1lb mark (fr all 3) and I've got that haze flowering as well. Hopefully my dealer will forget who I am.
My dealer tries to get my weed i tell him to fuck off with his shit deals (he doesn't no I grow) I tell him I'm getting it at £160 an ounce burns his head out [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

HaHa it used to be a "Pantry" when we moved in, I called it the beer cupboard. The place my kids (beer assistants) go to when my cold ones in the fridge run low (Homebrew, ofc) but then she stuck a washer and dryer in there and put a dishwasher where the washer is meant to be. Now it is apparently a utility room... It houses 2 things I care about... beer and the dog. Everything else is relative. [emoji14]

She's called Molly, we rescued her a year ago. The old lady who had her had to give her up before she went in for a hip op. She was only just turning 2 when we got her so she's a fully fledged member of the clan. She thinks she is one of the kids mind (4 boys + the mut) :coffee2:
If I take the kids out for lunch she expects something too!:yoinks:
She is adorable! [emoji7] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Final plant. Is huge, half way through the chop!.

20160820_200556.jpg

20160820_190314.jpg

Full wet weight in the morn

Back