Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Haha! Ya need to give Itispal incentives.. 8th an hour, no slacking! Looks like there's gonna a fair bit there.

Mrs V is proper fast on the trim, she's a bit slap-dash for my liking but she never complains if she gets a shaggy bud!

[emoji1420]

She stuck it out for probably 6 hours. Gave her a bag of fresh bud to take home.

Wish I got some pics of her dog, it's a shaggy cocker-poo. It had so much leaf stuck to it! At one point it looked like it had cannabis leaf earrings.

The Fucking chihuahua would not leave the bags of trim alone, I now refer to her as a marihuahua, dogs got a worse habit than me!

Started trimming an hour ago, running out of brown bags!

Edit. Got a message from Itispal last night, she got some dodgy looks on the bus apparently, what with stinking of skunk and having a black dog with green flecks. She had to walk through Lewisham like that! (Lewisham is a bit like Mordor with a shopping centre).

Hehe.. My mate's got one of them, she calls it the utility room, he calls it a cupboard.. Oh the arguments they have! [emoji2]
HaHa it used to be a "Pantry" when we moved in, I called it the beer cupboard. The place my kids (beer assistants) go to when my cold ones in the fridge run low (Homebrew, ofc) but then she stuck a washer and dryer in there and put a dishwasher where the washer is meant to be. Now it is apparently a utility room... It houses 2 things I care about... beer and the dog. Everything else is relative. :p

Awww... what's his name? [emoji76] [emoji7]
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

She's called Molly, we rescued her a year ago. The old lady who had her had to give her up before she went in for a hip op. She was only just turning 2 when we got her so she's a fully fledged member of the clan. She thinks she is one of the kids mind (4 boys + the mut) :coffee2:
If I take the kids out for lunch she expects something too!:yoinks:

She stuck it out for probably 6 hours. Gave her a bag of fresh bud to take home.

Wish I got some pics of her dog, it's a shaggy cocker-poo. It had so much leaf stuck to it! At one point it looked like it had cannabis leaf earrings.

The Fucking chihuahua would not leave the bags of trim alone, I now refer to her as a marihuahua, dogs got a worse habit than me!

Started trimming an hour ago, running out of brown bags!

Edit. Got a message from Itispal last night, she got some dodgy looks on the bus apparently, what with stinking of skunk and having a black dog with green flecks. She had to walk through Lewisham like that! (Lewisham is a bit like Mordor with a shopping centre).

Foookinell man.. She must have stunk the whole bus out! There ain't no covering up the stank of freshly trimmed bud!

Yee, I know lewisham.. Looks like a bomb's hit it at the mo..

Foookinell man.. She must have stunk the whole bus out! There ain't no covering up the stank of freshly trimmed bud!

Yee, I know lewisham.. Looks like a bomb's hit it at the mo..
Not a big enough one!

I went to primary school there, it's changed a bit in 40yrs mind. (You were mugged in the Queens English back then).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back