Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Ona block in the extraction vent? Sounded like a good idea to me... It does, however, work. Fresh linen is more like fresh urinal block, but it does work...

May give Apple Crumble a try next bash.

Got to be better than that "fresh" smell of bud. My house always stinks of bud but thats smoked bud (everyone round here smokes it anyway), I don't like the idea of the neighborgs getting a whiff of the 2-3 and mistake it for 30! Don't need any new "friends", thanks ;-)

:d5::coffee::coffee::drool:

They're coming down tonight, so end of problem (for 2 weeks, when the liberty haze starts to pong).

I reckon they could go longer, but I need the space man.

I might stick an ioniser in the lift, not in the tents, natch.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

They're coming down tonight, so end of problem (for 2 weeks, when the liberty haze starts to pong).

I reckon they could go longer, but I need the space man.

I might stick an ioniser in the lift, not in the tents, natch.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Get yourself a phresh filter had mine for over a year still no smell escapes from the tent [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I use a filter. Just bang an Ona block in there to override any escapes when I peak in and it also stops my room smelling like a bong hut when the lads are in town ;-)
I also have one in the utility room where this;
423483-38a78a1d8eb8029288659297753b8a47.jpg

sleeps and there is zero funk even after a wet walk.
:pass:

I use a filter. Just bang an Ona block in there to override any escapes when I peak in and it also stops my room smelling like a bong hut when the lads are in town ;-)
I also have one in the utility room where this;
423483-38a78a1d8eb8029288659297753b8a47.jpg

sleeps and there is zero funk even after a wet walk.
:pass:

Utility room? Y'posh fooka! [emoji23][emoji23]

IMAG0426.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

That's the little bushy fella done.

3 people 3 hours to trim, really airy foxtails.

My god can itisher manicure a bud!

Wet weight 20.5 oz.

Wonderful aroma.

Couple of hours break, then on to no 2!

Back