Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Oopsie! We're not having much luck recently!
That's not luck, stupidity is what it is.

They should be OK. I'd put the system on early to make sure all was good when I dropped the girls in. At the same time as clear some shit out the loft, lay some paving in the garden,eat a massive roast, drink beer, smoke dope and laze in the sun. Failed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear they survived it mate. Was the wilma pump on constantly on the seedlings
Yes mate. I layed the emitters across the pellets. I only stuck my head in quickly last night as I got called out and was back to late to check properly later. Once I get the loft access sorted I'm gonna press gang Itisher into assisting, particularly as work is gonna be altering the call out rota to 1 in 4! (un7s!

Yes mate. I layed the emitters across the pellets. I only stuck my head in quickly last night as I got called out and was back to late to check properly later. Once I get the loft access sorted I'm gonna press gang Itisher into assisting, particularly as work is gonna be altering the call out rota to 1 in 4! (un7s!

Is that 1 week on call a month U?[emoji15]

24h shit? [emoji15][emoji15]

Is it ok to be stoned? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Mother-truckers! [emoji35]

That'd break my heart having to stay sober-ish for a week.. Dunno if I could cope... TBH I don't think I've been 100% sober since 1991! [emoji23]

Think of the health benefits.. [emoji52][emoji848][emoji35]

Already looking for something else.

It was 1 in 9. It's recently gone to 1 in 5 and is going to 1 in 4. It's a piss take.

Back