Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Lol.

I had these mates, they were brothers. They really shouldn't have smoked let alone serve up, but serve they did.

They were know as big p and little p because they were so para.

They lived in a squat and one room was used as a dump for rubbish bags. At some point it was decided this was the ideal hiding spot for weighed ozs.

It'd take them an hour rummaging to find an o of soap!

Effective up till they brought the dogs in!
I'm surprised the dogs could smell anything at all in a squat mate.. [emoji87]

It's a pain in the arse not being able to see what the pips are doing..
emoji848.png

This is why I still do the paper towel thing even when I'm using root riots... Just gotta know!

It's been a few days now tho eh?
emoji849.png

Yer, 6 days I think.

Paper towel is really a wasp in my crash helmet. I get a good germ rate but have hands like a bunch of bananas, I snap them.

You may notice my 'style' of growing is very hands off, at work i'm used to stuff resisting my touch, mostly the female staff, but taking pig skin mallet hands and touching the delicate bits (yep, the female staff again) ends in tears.

What can I say? I like to sow my seed in a jiffy.

Yer, 6 days I think.

Paper towel is really a wasp in my crash helmet. I get a good germ rate but have hands like a bunch of bananas, I snap them.

You may notice my 'style' of growing is very hands off, at work i'm used to stuff resisting my touch, mostly the female staff, but taking pig skin mallet hands and touching the delicate bits (yep, the female staff again) ends in tears.

What can I say? I like to sow my seed in a jiffy.

Six days is a long time Mr Bratwurst fingerz![emoji38]

A bit too long... [emoji52]

Six days is a long time Mr Bratwurst fingerz![emoji38]

A bit too long... [emoji52]

Yus.

The auto critical was soaked yesterday, sunk over night,into a jiffy this morning.

As you of course know, nothing guarantees that a pip will pop like starting another one!

Yus.

The auto critical was soaked yesterday, sunk over night,into a jiffy this morning.

As you of course know, nothing guarantees that a pip will pop like starting another one!

Aww yes... Like lighting a fag when you're waiting for food...

Is the upside down one still OK after it's mauling? [emoji38]

She was.

Yesterday was a proper rush day and I noticed just before bed that I'd had the pump running constantly. Couldn't get up to check any damage as itisold was in bed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

She was.

Yesterday was a proper rush day and I noticed just before bed that I'd had the pump running constantly. Couldn't get up to check any damage as itisold was in bed.

I have my pumps running all the time, is that a problem? [emoji32]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have my pumps running all the time, is that a problem? [emoji32]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
In dwc you have to have them on all the time. Mine is a drip system, with the emitters I use I could wash the peat pellet away. That's not good when you have no root system.

Back