Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Looks ok to me Witchy.. You got the green end. [emoji2]

Is that a DWC bucket?
She came out to play. :)

09c223853a24f884b4e0d23126e7ea96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It depends on what state. Even being recreationally legal, there's a limit on how many plants you can have, and jobs can still let you go if you test positive.

Someone at my company got fired a couple of years ago because someone said she smelled like pot, so they tested her and it was positive.

Sooo... It's still pretty touchy.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It's mental that they have a situation like that.

You can lose a job over legal medication!

How can anybody justify the hypocrisy? If you are prescribed a tradition, chemical drug such as diazipan, you are warned that it may make you drowsy and if effected don't drive or operate heavy machinery. But if you are prescribed cannabis you aren't allowed to make that judgement?

My old boss was pretty cool about it. We had a customer phone a job through and said that any engineers we sent to his site would be drug tested. He wanted somebody that day. My boss said he would have to wait a few days till he found a 'clean' one. The first bloke we sent was a straight laced family man, he failed the test! He'd had a bacon roll for breakfast and it had poppy seeds on it which apparently caused him to flag up for heroine!

Yesterday we went to the garden centre to get some erm.. garden stuff.

They have a tropical fish section so I thought I'd get an air pump for the wilma.

I get to the front of the queue and the guy serving eyes my barneys farm tee shirt, fixes me with a hard stare and said "this is for a fish tank, isn't it!"

I was a bit stoned and felt a wave of paranoia sweeping up on me, when he added "some people put them in ponds, they ain't big enough for ponds".

I think a little bit of wee may of come out!

Better wear nappies next time you go to that store!

Lol. Deffo!

I've got history with that shop!

When I bought the heater for the wilma there was a discussion about algae going on at the till, they tried to bring me into the conversation (out of politeness, it's a pain being English! ) and I merely said "it's not a problem for me, the water is in total darkness".. they obviously thought I was some sort of fish torturing monster!

OK.

Scrubbed the rest of the kit and dried in the sun.

20160515_140813.jpg

(Insert butt in a chair joke here)

And off to the loft.
20160515_173420.jpg

For those interested. I use a wilma drip hydro system filled with clay pebbles, using the flood (blue)emitters.

Currently set for 15 mins every 2 hours. Have little humidity domes over cubes and emitters.

Anybody that's tuned in previously may have noticed I tend to fry seedlings.

This time I've decided to diffuse the situation. (See what I did there?)

20160515_180209.jpg

I also have a problem with enjoying the led lights a bit too much when stoned. The diffusers are doing nothing to help this issue!

20160515_180227.jpg

20160515_180248.jpg

20160515_180253.jpg

Apologies for lack of appearance, both this weekend and the coming week.

Been clearing the loft of previous residents crap and have the joy of a week on call ahead!

Only 3 seeds popped so far.

I'll leave the other 2 a bit longer, but just to be safe I've dropped a freebie

This was the only free seed that @gorillaseedbank sent me with my last order that was placed in the week of 420 and was a £120 order. Tight fisted bastards. Lost my custom, well done.

20160515_192420.jpg

The other 2 may well pop, just don't wanna risk an empty pot with these little fellers.

Lol. Deffo!

I've got history with that shop!

When I bought the heater for the wilma there was a discussion about algae going on at the till, they tried to bring me into the conversation (out of politeness, it's a pain being English! ) and I merely said "it's not a problem for me, the water is in total darkness".. they obviously thought I was some sort of fish torturing monster!

This reminds me of my mate Keggzie's bubble hash ice paranoia... We were doing a wash on a hot day and the ice kept melting.. He bought two bags at first, then went back twice for another two bags each time.

On the third visit the cashier asked him what he was doing with all the ice, and the best he could come up with was, "You can never have enough ice".

He was convinced for a while they knew what we were doing.. [emoji23]

Not as blatant as yours tho U! [emoji849]

This reminds me of my mate Keggzie's bubble hash ice paranoia... We were doing a wash on a hot day and the ice kept melting.. He bought two bags at first, then went back twice for another two bags each time.

On the third visit the cashier asked him what he was doing with all the ice, and the best he could come up with was, "You can never have enough ice".

He was convinced for a while they knew what we were doing.. [emoji23]

Not as blatant as yours tho U! [emoji849]

Lol.

I had these mates, they were brothers. They really shouldn't have smoked let alone serve up, but serve they did.

They were know as big p and little p because they were so para.

They lived in a squat and one room was used as a dump for rubbish bags. At some point it was decided this was the ideal hiding spot for weighed ozs.

It'd take them an hour rummaging to find an o of soap!

Effective up till they brought the dogs in!

Only 3 seeds popped so far.

I'll leave the other 2 a bit longer, but just to be safe I've dropped a freebie

This was the only free seed that @gorillaseedbank sent me with my last order that was placed in the week of 420 and was a £120 order. Tight fisted bastards. Lost my custom, well done.

View attachment 568894

The other 2 may well pop, just don't wanna risk an empty pot with these little fellers.

It's a pain in the arse not being able to see what the pips are doing.. [emoji848]

This is why I still do the paper towel thing even when I'm using root riots... Just gotta know!

It's been a few days now tho eh? [emoji849]

Back