Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

This is what I'm talking about!

bbc2578922bbd27180daa5038cfd305d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You have more lanes! [emoji23][emoji23]

Seattle eh? The home of Nirvana. (My fave band)[emoji1360]

Yeah, we have those jams too Witchy, but most of central London was designed for a couple of horse and carts a day and maybe a farmer with a stick, chasing a pigeon the market.. 5 miles usually takes a couple of hours (driving) [emoji849]

Yeah, we have those jams too Witchy, but most of central London was designed for a couple of horse and carts a day and maybe a farmer with a stick, chasing a pigeon the market.. 5 miles usually takes a couple of hours (driving) [emoji849]
To be honest, I didn't like London. Too crowded and stinky. The food was too expensive. Luckily, the portions are small, because the food was also terrible. [emoji87]

To be honest, I didn't like London. Too crowded and stinky. The food was too expensive. Luckily, the portions are small, because the food was also terrible. [emoji87]

You forgot to mention the rude people, piss poor public transport and our bad teeth.

You forgot to mention the rude people, piss poor public transport and our bad teeth.
Well, the people were actually pretty nice, and I think English people have cute teeth, their canines are different. Since I don't live there, transportation wasn't an issue, except for the foul smell of the sweat of people who eat too much Indian food in the subway. That was really unbearable! [emoji13]

Back