Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Well...
24f32f83bab9c7947a78a636e65e839b.jpg
that was a conversation killer...[emoji849]

Well, the people were actually pretty nice, and I think English people have cute teeth, their canines are different. Since I don't live there, transportation wasn't an issue, except for the foul smell of the sweat of people who eat too much Indian food in the subway. That was really unbearable! [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Whenever you see Americans talking about England on telly the 2 statements they all seem to make is about bad teeth and warm beer. The counter statement is normally about how most Americans don't even have passports, so how would they know.

I'm one of the few who have bucked the curry trend. Some now consider our national dish to be a vindaloo.

But,yeah, those trains you see in India with peeps hanging off the outside do look more appealing than the northern line on a hot day.

Top tip, travel during rush hour, more people but less soap dodgers.

I know, everyone here talks about Brits' teeth. Maybe it's because I am not American, but when you say England all I think about are great bands and cute accent. :)

I'm glad I can take the bus back and forth to college. Hated the traffic when I lived on O'ahu, worse traffic in the US.
Loving the plants & vibe in here.

I just had to Google where that was.

Mate! How dare you complain about being stuck in traffic!

Boo hoo! The traffic into paradise was really bad today! My heart bleeds for you! :crying::crying::crying:

I know, everyone here talks about Brits' teeth. Maybe it's because I am not American, but when you say England all I think about are great bands and cute accent. :)

What nationality are you?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Born and raised in Brazil, I was almost 30 when I moved to the US.

Cool.

I like a Brazilian! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Had to get in before anybody else.

Sorry for being predictable!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back