Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Yeah! I missed the boat there eh? I actually had to do some work.. [emoji15]This is unusual for me !

Soo.. Back to racial stereotypes.. Are you really good at football? [emoji148]⚽️[emoji849]
Nope, and I'm not a model, nor a prostitute. There, I'm not a typical Brazilian, just a crazy cat lady. Not even a catwoman... [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nope, and I'm not a model, nor a prostitute. There, I'm not a typical Brazilian, just a crazy cat lady. Not even a catwoman... [emoji28]

Oh FFS! Such a disappointment!

Are you related to Lil' Zé?

If so, can you get me his phone number? [emoji36][emoji38]

I have three cats. The eldest is 15yrs old acts like she's younger & a really needy-lovey-dovey angry-faced purr box. The middle cat is 12yrs old & is fine just sitting next to you but she'll head-butt you for three pets when she wants attention. The youngest is an obese-arthitec Siamese mix that is 7yrs old, she loves to sit on the front porch & talk to the birds.

I have three cats. The eldest is 15yrs old acts like she's younger & a really needy-lovey-dovey angry-faced purr box. The middle cat is 12yrs old & is fine just sitting next to you but she'll head-butt you for three pets when she wants attention. The youngest is an obese-arthitec Siamese mix that is 7yrs old, she loves to sit on the front porch & talk to the birds.
Awww... Kitties are so adorable! :)

Oh FFS! Such a disappointment!

Are you related to Lil' Zé?

If so, can you get me his phone number? [emoji36][emoji38]
Don't know who that is... I really only follow the World Cup as far as soccer goes. Although I wish I hadn't followed the last one! [emoji35]

Don't know who that is... I really only follow the World Cup as far as soccer goes. Although I wish I hadn't followed the last one! [emoji35]

25eb7f69b866ba916cad3024f9c7e02c.jpg

Great film! It's in Portuguese tho, so involved lot of reading subtitles.

U! Have you got any pics of Miss Bum bum? [emoji6]

2B184FFE00000578-3185217-image-a-18_1438712948397.jpg

I had to down load it.

It wasn't on my HARD drive saved in a file called w4nk bank.

The winner and miss bum bum 2016 is the extremely comfy looking your lady in the middle.

View attachment 571400

I had to down load it.

It wasn't on my HARD drive saved in a file called w4nk bank.

The winner and miss bum bum 2016 is the extremely comfy looking your lady in the middle.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I've just seen the photo credit!!!

Splash news!! Ffs!

Yikes, slums aren't really my thing. And I have no idea who that is. I've been living out of the country for 20 years...

Back