Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

have heard of a few using veetable/any kinda cooking oil for the snippers.i use one of them wee scrubber pads,sponge one side green rough bit on other side.wet trim for less stickage :coffee: i have shit taste buds,but i just dont like the taste of,less than 2 month old buds :shrug:
soil,coco,water based....they dont suit everybody,find what suits ya,and the results will follow :smokeit: a look back at the last few pages....you is a good grower Iriee Vibez :worship:
:pighug:

After harvesting the Autoseeds GG, I removed the rootball, filled in the hole with a mix of roots organic potting soil and worm castings, my starter mix, and top dressed the whole pot with BAS Only Mountain compost with some BAS Craft blend.I then watered in, recovered with coco mulch, and it is ready to go again. I recall all the steps I had to do to get my DWC sterilized and ready for the next run, and I appreciate the ease of LOS even more.

Now the hard part, what seed will I put in the pot. I decided to go with Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen again. The last time I grew two plants that yielded over 450 grams between them. Here is how the cabinet looked then:

View attachment 1150716View attachment 1150717

Now, I don't expect the plant to come anywhere near this size with organic soil growing, but this will be my first Sam estrain comparisons between DWC and LOS in my setup. I really loved the fruity indica Kush smoke last time, and if I can bring more flavor to the game, it should be even more memorable. I can't wait for this comparison.

Yield from those two plants was outstanding, hope your LOS compares ......Looking over your hydro grow you had hydro nailed and now your LOS is KILLER ..... believe I’ve come to the realization of the fact your a darn good grower ...... nice growing Iriee .....

Yield in a LOS Grow will improve if your give SIP a try - SIP may not fit in your Grow style but believe in a SIP the growth can compare to hydro .....

Good luck, not that you need it , your already dialed in!

have heard of a few using veetable/any kinda cooking oil for the snippers.i use one of them wee scrubber pads,sponge one side green rough bit on other side.wet trim for less stickage :coffee: i have shit taste buds,but i just dont like the taste of,less than 2 month old buds :shrug:
soil,coco,water based....they dont suit everybody,find what suits ya,and the results will follow :smokeit: a look back at the last few pages....you is a good grower Iriee Vibez :worship:
:pighug:

Thanks Zam! Now that I see a great complement coming from the master of small spaces!

Yield from those two plants was outstanding, hope your LOS compares ......Looking over your hydro grow you had hydro nailed and now your LOS is KILLER ..... believe I’ve come to the realization of the fact your a darn good grower ...... nice growing Iriee .....

Yield in a LOS Grow will improve if your give SIP a try - SIP may not fit in your Grow style but believe in a SIP the growth can compare to hydro .....

Good luck, not that you need it , your already dialed in!

Hot damn! Thanks MOB! Truthfully, though, I have a lot to learn about this style of growing, and I love it. I think I had the DWC dialed in for sure, but always felt like the quality and taste could be better. This is why I finally decided to try LOS. If the quality is there, I just have to improve yield from here. The CDLC and ANQ should be better, as I have learned a hell of lot since I started.

I could only fit one Earth junior in my cabinet, and right now, I can grow three plants in 3 gallon pots. I want to improve my LOS/Blumat combo for a few grows to see what is possible before changing up anything. I think there is room to dial in this style and pot size for now. I know that I am going to have to supplement my soil with teas and top dressing more so than if I had an Earthbox, but I actually want to try more of the great organic dry amendments, searching for the sweet spot . Fun stuff!

Last edited:
Hot damn! Thanks MOB! Truthfully, though, I have a lot to learn about this style of growing, and I love it. I think I had the DWC dialed in for sure, but always felt like the quality and taste could be better. This is why I finally decided to try LOS. If the quality is there, I just have to improve yield from here. The CDLC and ANQ should be better, as I have gotten bettering since I started.

I could only fit one Earth junior in my cabinet, and right now, I can grow three plants in 3 gallon pots. I want to improve my LOS/Blumat combo for a few grows to see what she possible before changing up anything. I think there isn't room to dial in this style for now.

DWC is the one system I wanted to give a try but then found SIP LOS and that fits my outdoor vegetable gardening experience with a different container verses fabric pots ...... Your plants are beautiful and yield is great for the 3 gallon pots - in fact stunning for the size - yes only one Box would fit in space of 2-3 pots for sure ..... Peace MOB

DWC is the one system I wanted to give a try but then found SIP LOS and that fits my outdoor vegetable gardening experience with a different container verses fabric pots ...... Your plants are beautiful and yield is great for the 3 gallon pots - in fact stunning for the size - yes only one Box would fit in space of 2-3 pots for sure ..... Peace MOB

Thanks man!Last season was my first growing outdoors and in soil. Although it wasn’t truly organic (Megacrop), And the ease and natural feeling mademe want to try LOS. I am glad I did. Like I said, I am ha--you with the first grow, but really want to see how much better I can dial in with my current 3 plant in 3 gallon container setups. I have to find the right combo of top dressing and compost tea to make up for the smaller pot size. I won’t be happy until I am averaging 4 ounces -er plant. In DWC, I was averaging between 5 or 6 ounces per, so that’s enough of a drop off.

Thanks man!Last season was my first growing outdoors and in soil. Although it wasn’t truly organic (Megacrop), And the ease and natural feeling mademe want to try LOS. I am glad I did. Like I said, I am ha--you with the first grow, but really want to see how much better I can dial in with my current 3 plant in 3 gallon container setups. I have to find the right combo of top dressing and compost tea to make up for the smaller pot size. I won’t be happy until I am averaging 4 ounces -er plant. In DWC, I was averaging between 5 or 6 ounces per, so that’s enough of a drop off.

You will get four oz. and perhaps more - good luck, I’ll be watching your grows ....

myself I have some basic gardening skills for a base - now I’ve got to dial in to this particular plant and growing indoors - heck if outside and I had the right location I would be nailing like I do tomato plants but it isn’t outside and I don’t have suitable outside area where neighbors can’t see so indoors we grow!

You will get four oz. and perhaps more - good luck, I’ll be watching your grows ....

myself I have some basic gardening skills for a base - now I’ve got to dial in to this particular plant and growing indoors - heck if outside and I had the right location I would be nailing like I do tomato plants but it isn’t outside and I don’t have suitable outside area where neighbors can’t see so indoors we grow!

That’s music to my ears, man! If I get four ounces per, and the quality is like they say, I am with this style for good. With the possible exception of the late summer grow. Temps average over 95 in the cabinet during lights. I worry that I won’t be able to keep the soil within optimum range. With DWC, I use a water chiller, so regardless of what is going on above, the roots are always in 66 degree water. What’s your thought on high temps in the soil?

I don’t like high soil temps - like Temps to be 69-70 degrees or about 10 degrees cooler than air - Nature Provides mulch for the soil and one reason is to keep it cooler than air among other things of course but yes I think your hydro at 66ish proves point plants don’t want 89 degree soil temps, maybe when young but not adults .....

I can speak for LOS quality, second to none partner - in about six weeks you’ll know what I’m talking about - it will be good before but as it ages like 2-3 months it is KILLER.

I don’t like high soil temps - like Temps to be 69-70 degrees or about 10 degrees cooler than air - Nature Provides mulch for the soil and one reason is to keep it cooler than air among other things of course but yes I think your hydro at 66ish proves point plants don’t want 89 degree soil temps, maybe when young but not adults .....

I can speak for LOS quality, second to none partner - in about six weeks you’ll know what I’m talking about - it will be good before but as it ages like 2-3 months it is KILLER.

I wish this harvest would last three months! At best, I will be smoking the last bud after an eight week cure. My jars are pretty light these days, and two ounces won’t change things for long... especially if it is great. Would have to share with my boys!

Back