Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

I wish this harvest would last three months! At best, I will be smoking the last bud after an eight week cure. My jars are pretty light these days, and two ounces won’t change things for long... especially if it is great. Would have to share with my boys!
Don't you hate that when it's killer it never seems to last wonder why that is lol I'm real excited to see and can't wait to see/hear how they are with a good cure

Update time:

Autoseed Gorilla Glue - Harevested at Day 71 and still drying in paper bags
FastBuds Gorilla Glue - Day 70
Mephisto Creme de la Creme - Day 37
Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen - Day 3

Autoseeds GG is still drying in paper bags for 5 days so far. Still at 74% humidity, and should be ready to jar in a couple days. I have the bags in the garage and man does my garage now wreak! Smells like some really strong medicine.

FastBuds Gorilla Glue is all cloudy, and technically could go this weekend, but I like a bit of amber at harvest. She will be ready to go next weekend. Her buds have fattened up nicely, and they are very very dense. I am inserted to see how her yield weight compares to the Autoseed. The competition is ongoing, and will go down to the final cured bud tasting. Both plants are still contenders.

Day 70 , 37, 3 - 1.jpg
Day 70 , 37, 3 - 2.jpg
Day 70 , 37, 3 - 3.jpg
Day 70 , 37, 3 - 13.jpg
Day 70 , 37, 3 - 6.jpg

I really like the Mephisto CDLC plant. I was hoping that she would delay flower for another week, but no such luck. I did manage to open her up to expose some middle sites, so I am hoping that she wants to stretch.

Day 70 , 37, 3 - 10.jpg
Day 70 , 37, 3 - 11.jpg

And last, but not least. Here is the latest addition... DP Auto Night Queen at day 2. I am looking forward to seeing how this organically grown AMQ compared to my previous run in DWC.

Day 70 , 37, 3 - 8.jpg

Cheers folks! Keep em growing!

I am in the process of brewing a compost tea that is a mix of some goodorganic stuff I have sitting around. I used a cup of my original Nature’s Living Soil, a cup of TeaLab Lifecube tea soil builder, two cups of BuildaSoil Oly Mountain Compost, and a few tablespoons of BAS craft blend. I am bubbling in a five gallon bucket for about 36 hours. I didn’t want to add any guano to this brew, but I did mix some into the topsoil in each pot. Nitro for the seedling and phospho for the just flowering CDLC. I didn’t put any in the GG pot, since that is coming down next week before the guano would have a chance to be absorbed into the soil.

The microbes in the soil in all three pots will enjoy a nice drink of supercharged compost tea, and then I will spray the remainder on my lawn. I decided to hold off on buying earthworms until I had a chance to feed the soil in the lawn, so I will get them ordered for next week. I will put a few in each of the pots for the heck of it. Can’t hurt, but may help a bit.

Update time:

Autoseed Gorilla Glue - Harevested at Day 71 and still drying in paper bags
FastBuds Gorilla Glue - Day 70
Mephisto Creme de la Creme - Day 37
Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen - Day 3

Autoseeds GG is still drying in paper bags for 5 days so far. Still at 74% humidity, and should be ready to jar in a couple days. I have the bags in the garage and man does my garage now wreak! Smells like some really strong medicine.

FastBuds Gorilla Glue is all cloudy, and technically could go this weekend, but I like a bit of amber at harvest. She will be ready to go next weekend. Her buds have fattened up nicely, and they are very very dense. I am inserted to see how her yield weight compares to the Autoseed. The competition is ongoing, and will go down to the final cured bud tasting. Both plants are still contenders.

View attachment 1152600View attachment 1152601View attachment 1152602View attachment 1152603View attachment 1152604

I really like the Mephisto CDLC plant. I was hoping that she would delay flower for another week, but no such luck. I did manage to open her up to expose some middle sites, so I am hoping that she wants to stretch.

View attachment 1152605View attachment 1152606

And last, but not least. Here is the latest addition... DP Auto Night Queen at day 2. I am looking forward to seeing how this organically grown AMQ compared to my previous run in DWC.

View attachment 1152607

Cheers folks! Keep em growing!

Stinky Garage - Nice :baked:

Looking good! Lots of bud sites on her!

Thanks FA! How did it compare to yours during week one of flower? How much stretch did you get from here?

Thanks FA! How did it compare to yours during week one of flower? How much stretch did you get from here?
Here are a few bad photos of the first week of flower to the end of the stretch. Sorry bad photos lol. A0C06AE6-3592-4128-967F-47002A152D5B.jpegA1967114-120D-4DFA-BD38-7B790A5FD9AE.jpeg

2 on the right are cdlc

Back