Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Your plants are always pretty and flawless. They remind me of something I would see on a how to grow visual aide. Thanks for being an inspiration for me and I’m sure many others!

Wow, that is way too kind of you, Man! Very nice, but you are already a great grower, producing plants that aI would proudly have in my cabinet! Appreciate it, bro!

Day 30 AS1, AS2
Just adding some Day 30 pics of the Autoseeds, first week of flower. I usually try to post Day 30 pics, for my future reference. It is easily the most exciting week of the grow for me. Plants are growing like crazy and bud sites are revealing themselves with little powderpuff budlets. What's not to love?

GG Night 30 and 23 - 10.jpg
GG Night 30 and 23 - 8.jpg
GG Night 30 and 23 - 11.jpg

The Fast Buds is at Day 23, so I think will likely start to flower in another week. Right now, she is working on a little preflower stretch. Really a beautiful plant.

GG Night 30 and 23 - 9.jpg
GG Night 30 and 23 - 7.jpg

Day 30 cabinet shot.

GG Night 30 and 23 - 4.jpg

I'll finally get to grow in about 3 weeks and plan to go the LOS route. Great post mate. Following

I'll finally get to grow in about 3 weeks and plan to go the LOS route. Great post mate. Following

Thanks Belle. I don't think you will regret that decision at all! Welcome, man!

Bad news, folks. Upon further inspection of AS1 and what I thought were weird calyx, I found these...

Calyx? - 2.jpg
Calyx? - 3.jpg
Calyx? - 4.jpg
Calyx? - 8.jpg

Very disappointed. I mean, I knew the original Gorilla Glue plant came from the seeds of a hermied plant, so the strain is more prone to the trait. However, I never had anything like this happen before.

I thought about plucking them off, but there's are too many, and some are imbedded in budlets. Sadly, it has to go.

Thankfully, the other Autoseeds plant has no pollen sacs, so we still got a competition between it and the FastBuds GG.

In true no till fashion, I will pull the rootball out, fill the hole with organic soil and earthworm castings mix, and put a new seed in. I am not sure which strain at this point.

Bummer, But otherwise a beautiful healthy looking plant. Looks great Irie

Bummer, But otherwise a beautiful healthy looking plant. Looks great Irie

Thanks Fish. I am sure I didn't give her any stress. Environment was smooth all the way through, and the other two plants are having no issues. Neither didn't she until she decided she wanted to be a he. Lol! It's all good. I have an empty pot of awesome soil and a bunch of seeds.

Okay, I have decided that the replacement seed for the Hermle will be a Mephisto CDLC. I was inspired by @FullAuto245 recent grow of this strain. Beautiful frosty plant. And I love the reports I have read on her. I can use a couple ounces in jars.

I will plant next week, as I have yet another work trip starting tomorrow. I gave the soil a good watering (plain water) which should be good for a few days. I am bummed about the plant, but excited to have a go at CDLC finally.

Day 32 Autoseeds
Day 25 Fast Buds

Okay, I am officially over the harmed plant after spending some time with these two girls. I clipped the random fan leaves that were blocking bud sites on AS. I haven't really had to do much with FB. FB hasn't started flowering yet, but has been throwing pistils, but is only 25 days old. I have to remember that and not compare her to the development of AS.

I really like how both plants are growing so far, but am really impressed with the structure of the FastBuds plant. It just looks solid, like it can comfortable carry a lot of bud weight on each stem. The leaves are thick and perfectly structured. I am getting seven fingered fan leaves from FB, but AS has always thrown five fingers... very distinct difference in the strains. Not sure what it means, though. Probably nothing. lol!

And then there were two...

Day 32 and 25 - 4.jpg

Autoseeds at Day 32

Day 32 and 25 - 2.jpg
Day 32 and 25 - 6.jpg

Day 32 and 25 - 9.jpg

FastBuds at Day 25

Day 32 and 25 - 1.jpg
Day 32 and 25 - 8.jpg
Day 32 and 25 - 10.jpg

And the pot where the dearly departed AS2 occupied. I am still watering regularly, keeping the microbes in the soil active and ready for the next seed. This enhanced super soil mix has enjoyed compost tea and top dressing, so it is very rich. I will be sure too tart the seed in a pocket of organic potting soil and earthworm castings mix, so it has some time to grow before hitting the super soil. Looking forward to dropping a seed sometime next week. Until then, I will keep watering.

Day 32 and 25 - 3.jpg

Attachments

• Day 32 and 25 - 7.jpg
    Day 32 and 25 - 7.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Day 32 and 25 - 5.jpg
    Day 32 and 25 - 5.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 25
Back