Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

End of 3 weeks, and 2 weeks
Day 21 Auto Seeds Gorilla Glue
Day 14 Fast Buds Gorilla Glue

I thought I would post an update at the end of three weeks for AS1 and AS2, and the end of the second week for FB. I clipped the bottom fans from both Autoseeds, and also took a few large leaves that were growing inwards and blowing light from the middle. Both plants are kind of training themselves, bending the topped stems and secondary stems to form that 'X' that I usually am trying to train into. I am just leaving them alone, as I don't have much horizontal room this grow. I am hoping that they go vertically from here.

FB is still keeping pace with the Autoseeds at this age. The leaves are a bit wider, and there is a reddish hue in the stems, which the Autoseeds didn't have. Nice healthy growth, though. At least we are starting to see some variance in the two breeders' Gorilla Glues now, so it should get interesting.

AS1

GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 2.jpg

GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 5.jpg

AS2

GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 3.jpg

GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 4.jpg

FB

GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 1.jpg
GG Day 21 and Day 14 - 6.jpg

Another cool thing to note. I haven't had to water the soil since I gave them compost tea last Sunday. The soil is still moist and supple under the mulch. I guess the microscopic organisms in the enriched soil are doing their work.

Cheers!

Looking fantastic Iriee, that research is paying off! Loving the natural "X" as well my man :cooldance:

Looking fantastic Iriee, that research is paying off! Loving the natural "X" as well my man :cooldance:

Thanks Chro! I am trying hard to keep pace with those perfect specimens you have in your tent! Hope these are where those are in a couple weeks!

Looking good there buddy!! Keep up the good work!! Nice training also! Yup, the mulch will help keep the moisture in!!:d5:

Hey Al! Thanks man. Believe it or not, I have only topped the plants. No training from there. I would have done exactly what they decided to do on their own. I will most likely just leave them alone and let them do their thing. Leaf tucking and then clipping fans as necessary.

looking good...!

if u get a chance, look into Build-a-Soil's "build-a-flower" top dress kit..last run i did water only with a couple 2-3 inch layers of the b-a-f throughout flower and 1 or 2 aacts i think...was a single plant gg4 and it went very smoothly..

Build-a-Soil is probably the best tlo soil dealer online and most everything is free shipping..

build a flower top dress ingredients:
In the Recipe:
Worm Vermicompost: 10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

cheers!

looking good...!

if u get a chance, look into Build-a-Soil's "build-a-flower" top dress kit..last run i did water only with a couple 2-3 inch layers of the b-a-f throughout flower and 1 or 2 aacts i think...was a single plant gg4 and it went very smoothly..

Build-a-Soil is probably the best tlo soil dealer online and most everything is free shipping..

build a flower top dress ingredients:
In the Recipe:
Worm Vermicompost: 10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

cheers!
Hey Thanks for the info, Ron. I heard about them and will Def check them out in the future. Hey what breeder was you gg4 from? Got any pre harvest pics? Thanks again!

Hey Thanks for the info, Ron. I heard about them and will Def check them out in the future. Hey what breeder was you gg4 from? Got any pre harvest pics? Thanks again!
growers choice
7/10
sry no pics of that one...

One notable thing tho... very thin stems in general...especially compared to bud size... All the buds were hanging upside down from the weight prior to harvest.. Plan on using something to keep them from falling over or breaking if all goes well lol

One notable thing tho... very thin stems in general...especially compared to bud size... All the buds were hanging upside down from the weight prior to harvest.. Plan on using something to keep them from falling over or breaking if all goes well lol

Right on , Ron! Noted! That will be a welcomed problem that I would happily work around! Lol!

Back