Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Off to a good start!! I'll be watching!
Thanks Big Al! I ended up potting the Fast Buds plant after all. I wasn't very careful transplanting AS1, as the dirt to as firm as I thought and I totally disturbed the delicate root ball. I was more careful with AS2. I decided to not risk it at all with FB.

Let's see if the sloppy transplanting affects AS1.

organic,recycle,re-use makes sense :smokeit:hecno and eyesonfire :pass: arnt having any trouble with to small a plants :watering:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks Arch! I imagine those guys have forgotten more about organic growing than I even know! We will see though!

Iriee I like it! I’ve got some growers choice gorilla glue which I’m sure isn’t up to par with these genetics but it should be fun watch!

Did you upgrade to a tent?

Iriee I like it! I’ve got some growers choice gorilla glue which I’m sure isn’t up to par with these genetics but it should be fun watch!

Did you upgrade to a tent?

Hey FA! Yeah, this will be a blast. I love GG, and am pretty sure I will enjoy smoking all, but it will be fun to compare. My first grow with GC's version, and I got over five ounces of some really great weed. I just wasn't sure if it was the real deal. Who knows, it may turn out to Ben my favorite!

Nope, That's still my cabinet. It just seems bigger without all the hydro stuff. Figured I can fit three in there with 3 gallon pots.we shall see!

Day 11 AS1 and AS2

They are a little funky, but growing at a good pace. I think the microbes are going crazy and the roots hit the enriched soil a little too early. I am not going to worry because they otherwise look healthy. I will watch the new growth to make sure things are cool.

Apart from the funky leaves, I like the growth rate for these two girls. Not that far removed from my DWC plants at Day 11.

AS1

GG Day 12 and Day 5 - 1.jpg

AS2
GG Day 12 and Day 5 - 3.jpg

Fast Buds GG at Day 4 is coming along nicely. She is definitely a more traditional looking early seedling. The battle is on!

GG Day 12 and Day 5 - 2.jpg

Growing organically sure leaves more time for photography and journal writing. With DWC, I would still be in the cabinet testing ph and ppm! Digging it so far.

All three GG plants.

GG Day 12 and Day 5 - 4.jpg

Looking good for day 11!!!

Day 14 and 7

Just giving them plain tap water. The plants don't seem to be wanting for anything, and if anything may have gotten a little more than they an handle early on. They have grown through it, and are now loving the richness of the organic living soil. Its such a foreign idea for me, having only grown in DWC indoors.

The Autoseeds (AS1 and AS2) plants are settling in nicely. AS1 was the earlier sprouting and bigger plant until I clumsily transplanted her. Since then AS2 has caught up and surpassed her in development. However, AS1 has started to settle into her new home and is back in stride again. These two have a very similar short and stocky structure and are clearly the same pheno.

I topped both plants two days ago at Day 12, with zero signs of shock or stunting.

AS1

GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 8.jpg

GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 2.jpg

AS2

GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 9.jpg
GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 3.jpg

Fast Buds (FB) is a week behind and is looking good. Smooth first 7 days by the looks of her.
GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 5.jpg

My true living organic cabinet. My happy place.

GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 7.jpg

Attachments

• GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 4.jpg
    GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 6.jpg
    GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 1.jpg
    GG Day 14 and Day 7 - 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Back