Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Day 24 AS1, AS2
Day 17 FB

I am going on a week long trip tomorrow and will be away until Friday. I will give the girls a nice watering with a little bit of Recharge added in. My live in assistant can give them a feeding later in the week if the soil starts to dry. I am happy with the growth rate of all three plants. There have been no deficiencies or toxicity issues, so the plants are able to take what they need from the soil. So far so good.

AS1 Day 24

GG Day 24 and Day 17 - 1.jpg

AS2 Day 24

GG Day 24 and Day 17 - 2.jpg

FB Day 17

GG Day 24 and Day 17 - 3.jpg

The cabinet

GG Day 24 and Day 17 - 4.jpg

i used natures living soil a couple runs ago..not a huge fan...ive got some pics somewhere i think...
did u layer it or mix it in?

gonna run 50/50 roots micro greens/ffof and build a flower top dress this round and water only..maybe a couple aacts...
2 meph sl and 2 meph sn
already above ground! in 4 days after soak...!

Last edited:
i used natures living soil a couple runs ago..not a huge fan...ive got some pics somewhere i think...
did u layer it or mix it in?

gonna run 50/50 roots micro greens/ffof and build a flower top dress this round and water only..maybe a couple aacts...
2 meph sl and 2 meph sn
already above ground! in 4 days after soak...!

I mixed it with roots organic and earthworm castings, watered and let it marinate for a bit. I am really hoping to get as close to true no till as possible to not have to buy any more soil mixes, but to instead keep the soil in the pots alive and teaming with microbes. I will just add amendments as the soil needs. Whenever I harvest, I will pull out the rootball and fill with enhanced soil and top dress and get ready to drop another seed.

That's the plan anyway! Lol!

Gorgeous shots my friend! I’ve watched Dude Grows hype up Scotty’s recharge looks like some good stuff!

Thanks FA! I need to get my macro game better though! Need some tips!

I have heard great stuff about Recharge also! A little goes a loooong ways!

Day 29 AS1, AS2
Day 22 FB

The plants did okay without me this week. I had my live in assistant (wife) give them a little plain water on Wednesday just in case. I came home and gave all plants a little haircut to expose the newly formed budgets to the light. I also took out the Blurple and turned on the two 3000k 75 watt cobs, which is my normal flowering lights. I know FB hasn't started flowering yet, since she is a week behind, but majority rules! The two Autoseeds will definitely benefit more from a week of flower spectrum light than I think the FastBuds will miss the Blurple.

I also gave them a little top dressing with compost, earthworm castings, and a little bat gauno. This should keep the soil super healthy and active during the next few weeks. I then watered all three plants with a little kelp meal and humid acid mixed into the tap. The microbes in the soil should really love what is going on now. The plants should have easy access to whatever they need.

I am really buying into the concept of feeding the soil and having the plant take exactly what it needs. So far, I think it has been successful. There have been no signs of any deficiency or toxicity throughout the grow. Once I wrapped my head around focusing on growing and feeding microbes in the soil, and not feeding the plants, this growing style immediately made sense to me.

I plan to just water next couple times, and then add a little Recharge to a watering next week. In a couple weeks, I will give them a flowering compost tea, but I want to wait until FB is flowering, so they can all benefit from it. Besides that, it will only be tap water.

Now, on the competition!

I can really see that the breeders have produced two very distinct Gorilla Glue strains. The two Autoseeds have identical leaf size and structure, started flowering a day apart. The topped both at Day 12, and the main difference is AS1 has two main colas, and many secondary colas, while AS2 has four main colas, and less secondary colas.

AS1 will have more colas, but may not have the bigger colas of the two Autoseeds plants.

GG Night 29 and 22 - 6.jpg
GG Night 29 and 22 - 8.jpg
GG Night 29 and 22 - 8.jpg

AS2 responded to the topping with four mains. She is also a day ahead of her sister in terms of flower stretch.
GG Night 29 and 22 - 3.jpg

GG Night 29 and 22 - 4.jpg

GG Night 29 and 22 - 9.jpg

FB is coming along. A full week behind the other two, she already is showing clearly different characteristics. Her leaves are thicker and more dense than either Autoseeds plant. They never go below horizontal, and seem to want to kiss the lights the way they reach out. Is she going to be the more indica leaning GG strain? Stay tuned!

GG Night 29 and 22 - 2.jpg
GG Night 29 and 22 - 1.jpg
GG Night 29 and 22 - 10.jpg

The battle is on. Lets see which breeder has the best tasting GG auto using true living organics! @FastBuds or @Autoseeds.com ! This is going to be fun!

GG Night 29 and 22 - 7.jpg

Attachments

• GG Night 29 and 22 - 5.jpg
    GG Night 29 and 22 - 5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Day 29 AS1, AS2
Day 22 FB

The plants did okay without me this week. I had my live in assistant (wife) give them a little plain water on Wednesday just in case. I came home and gave all plants a little haircut to expose the newly formed budgets to the light. I also took out the Blurple and turned on the two 3000k 75 watt cobs, which is my normal flowering lights. I know FB hasn't started flowering yet, since she is a week behind, but majority rules! The two Autoseeds will definitely benefit more from a week of flower spectrum light than I think the FastBuds will miss the Blurple.

I also gave them a little top dressing with compost, earthworm castings, and a little bat gauno. This should keep the soil super healthy and active during the next few weeks. I then watered all three plants with a little kelp meal and humid acid mixed into the tap. The microbes in the soil should really love what is going on now. The plants should have easy access to whatever they need.

I am really buying into the concept of feeding the soil and having the plant take exactly what it needs. So far, I think it has been successful. There have been no signs of any deficiency or toxicity throughout the grow. Once I wrapped my head around focusing on growing and feeding microbes in the soil, and not feeding the plants, this growing style immediately made sense to me.

I plan to just water next couple times, and then add a little Recharge to a watering next week. In a couple weeks, I will give them a flowering compost tea, but I want to wait until FB is flowering, so they can all benefit from it. Besides that, it will only be tap water.

Now, on the competition!

I can really see that the breeders have produced two very distinct Gorilla Glue strains. The two Autoseeds have identical leaf size and structure, started flowering a day apart. The topped both at Day 12, and the main difference is AS1 has two main colas, and many secondary colas, while AS2 has four main colas, and less secondary colas.

AS1 will have more colas, but may not have the bigger colas of the two Autoseeds plants.

View attachment 1135840View attachment 1135846View attachment 1135846

AS2 responded to the topping with four mains. She is also a day ahead of her sister in terms of flower stretch.
View attachment 1135837
View attachment 1135845
View attachment 1135844

FB is coming along. A full week behind the other two, she already is showing clearly different characteristics. Her leaves are thicker and more dense than either Autoseeds plant. They never go below horizontal, and seem to want to kiss the lights the way they reach out. Is she going to be the more indica leaning GG strain? Stay tuned!

View attachment 1135839View attachment 1135842View attachment 1135841

The battle is on. Lets see which breeder has the best tasting GG auto using true living organics! @FastBuds or @Autoseeds.com ! This is going to be fun!

View attachment 1135838
The wife did a good job, looks like it's going to be a fast grow, you might finish 2 grows before I finish 1 lol :nono:

The wife did a good job, looks like it's going to be a fast grow, you might finish 2 grows before I finish 1 lol :nono:

Haha! Yeah Chro! I agree. She acts as if it's a bother when I ask her to check on them, but I think she secretly digs it! Always does a good job! At least I am not walking her through how to fill the DWC reservoir or adjust the ph. It's only simple things like plain watering and the occasional refilling of humidifier. I am happy to have the help when needed!

Lol! on your joke about finishing two grows! Remember you started over a mont in, which is where these are now! That's also the trade off between photos and autos. Especially with you growing in DWC, you will have much bigger yields than I am expecting with these girls. I wouldn't be surprised if your girls yield twice as much, which would more than make up for the longer time!

I am expecting the Autoseeds to go through the middle of January and for the FB to be towards the end. That would be about 70-75 days each, where I think they will finish. Weed gods willing!

Your plants are always pretty and flawless. They remind me of something I would see on a how to grow visual aide. Thanks for being an inspiration for me and I’m sure many others!

Your plants are always pretty and flawless. They remind me of something I would see on a how to grow visual aide. Thanks for being an inspiration for me and I’m sure many others!

Her writing and pictures are clear. Completely agree.

Back