Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Just finished wet trimming the Autoseeds GG. She weighed in at 195 grams wet, so we will see how much weight she loses. Judging by how rock hard these buds are, I expect it to be over 2 ounces. If that's the case, and the organically grown weed is as potent as they say, then I will consider this a successful foray into organic pot growing.

I must say that I couldn't help but marvel at the stickiness and abundance of resin as I trimmed. My wife complained that this is the stinkiest weed< I have grown, as the whole house smelled like a dispensary as I harvested. Pine, citrus, skunk and fuel all rolled up into one tantalizing scent.

I have them in paper bags drying now. It should be a nice slow dry, and then in jars early next week. I will give a smoke report after a couple weeks of curing.

Cheers!:pass:

View attachment 1150577View attachment 1150578
Purty, purty, purty! Very nice result Iriee, congrats on a fine grow. Stinky you say... :biggrin::cheers: I just had a peek back through your grow Iriee, and I have to say that your results on that organic grow are seriously impressive! Spectacularly healthy ladies from the get go. Your results are an inspiration for LOS :pighug: !

Last edited:
Just finished wet trimming the Autoseeds GG. She weighed in at 195 grams wet, so we will see how much weight she loses. Judging by how rock hard these buds are, I expect it to be over 2 ounces. If that's the case, and the organically grown weed is as potent as they say, then I will consider this a successful foray into organic pot growing.

I must say that I couldn't help but marvel at the stickiness and abundance of resin as I trimmed. My wife complained that this is the stinkiest weed< I have grown, as the whole house smelled like a dispensary as I harvested. Pine, citrus, skunk and fuel all rolled up into one tantalizing scent.

I have them in paper bags drying now. It should be a nice slow dry, and then in jars early next week. I will give a smoke report after a couple weeks of curing.

Cheers!:pass:

View attachment 1150577View attachment 1150578

Simply BEAUTIFUL BUDS, Bud ...... The smell and taste starts to noticeably improve after a few weeks of slow cure in the jars and after two months it is killer - Looks like you’re in for a real treat - Excellent job!

That sounds great, man! Exactly what I was looking for from GG. I am taking a trimming/smoke break now, and you are not lying about the scissors getting clogged. I scrape the stuff off in wax paper, and clean with alcohol when it accumulates! I can't wait to put all of that in a bowl and smoke it. That's my little trimming reward! Cheers, GH!

We had 3 sets and two would soak while trimming with one - soak was low Tupperware container filled with rubbing alcohol and a cover, little smell ..... after each soak they would get sharpened ...... wife trimmed and I keep her in scissors and pretrimmed larger buds and pulled fan leaves!

Purty, purty, purty! Very nice result Iriee, congrats on a fine grow. Stinky you say... :biggrin::cheers: I just had a peek back through your grow Iriee, and I have to say that your results on that organic grow are seriously impressive! Spectacularly healthy ladies from the get go. Your results are an inspiration for LOS :pighug: !

Thanks very much, OF! I am learning on the fly with LOS, but I am happy with how the first try turned out! I appreciate you following along man!

Simply BEAUTIFUL BUDS, Bud ...... The smell and taste starts to noticeably improve after a few weeks of slow cure in the jars and after two months it is killer - Looks like you’re in for a real treat - Excellent job!

Right on, MOB! I will be conducting my normal scientific tasting during the cure!

We had 3 sets and two would soak while trimming with one - soak was low Tupperware container filled with rubbing alcohol and a cover, little smell ..... after each soak they would get sharpened ...... wife trimmed and I keep her in scissors and pretrimmed larger buds and pulled fan leaves!

Sounds like a well tune process, MOB!

Nice harvest Iriee :woohoo1: great grow
Beautiful and healthy through out,
Now for the fast buds :eyebrows:

Thanks DM, bro! It was a stress free grow. Autoseeds gets the nod for speed and ease so far. I think Fast Buds has some more weeks, but the buds are fattening up nicely. I still think she will be smaller, but the proof and true test will be in the smoke report. Which one will give me that distinctive GG energizing and relaxing smoke?

After harvesting the Autoseeds GG, I removed the rootball, filled in the hole with a mix of roots organic potting soil and worm castings, my starter mix, and top dressed the whole pot with BAS Only Mountain compost with some BAS Craft blend.I then watered in, recovered with coco mulch, and it is ready to go again. I recall all the steps I had to do to get my DWC sterilized and ready for the next run, and I appreciate the ease of LOS even more.

Now the hard part, what seed will I put in the pot. I decided to go with Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen again. The last time I grew two plants that yielded over 450 grams between them. Here is how the cabinet looked then:

IMG_1359.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG

Now, I don't expect the plant to come anywhere near this size with organic soil growing, but this will be my first Sam estrain comparisons between DWC and LOS in my setup. I really loved the fruity indica Kush smoke last time, and if I can bring more flavor to the game, it should be even more memorable. I can't wait for this comparison.

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue - Day 64
Mephisto CDLC - Day 31

The Gorilla Glue competition continues as the Fast Bud plant is still growing and filling out. I top dressed a little craft blend and guano today to help her through the stretch run. I think she has a few more weeks to go, but will start checking tricks next week.

Day 64 and 31  - 5.jpg
Day 64 and 31  - 6.jpg

Mephisto CDLC seems to be granting my wish for an extended veg to make up for its slow start. The leaves are very indica, wide and stocky. I am hoping for another week of veg, so I can start to dream of a nice yield. Nice green color, and growing vigorously now. She is definitely enjoying the goodness from the soil.

Day 64 and 31  - 3.jpg

Day 64 and 31  - 7.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen

Just kidding... I don't expect to see her raise her head for a few days, but I did put the seed in the little started soil pocket I created. Good luck little seed. be all you can be!

Day 64 and 31  - 1.jpg

Happy growing folks!

Back