Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

@MrOldBoy i am getting some worms next week to release on my lawn, and plan to put a handful in each pot. I am betting that they like the Blumats, and can thrive in my smaller containers. I will keep you posted!

What kind of worms? Africans, Reds, European or Alabama ..... I have Reds they eat the most and work the top mulch.

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day 65
Fast buds Gorilla Glue Day 58
Mephisto CDLC Day 25

Well, the Gorilla Glue competition is coming to the home stretch. Autoseeds appears that it will be the early winner as far as size and yield, but Fast Buds has a small chance to catch up if her main colas continue to fatten up. Right now, though, with so much side branching and so many more secondary colas, the Autoseeds plant will be hard to beat yield wise. Both plants are fattening up nicely, with the Autoseeds plant with the strongest scent. I get more citrus and a hint of gas from the Fast Buds plant, and the Autoseeds has a blend of citrus, diesel, and skunk. The buds on both plants are very dense, so if they keep fattening up, yield should be decent to good.

The little CDLC seems to have hit a growth spurt after being slow to produce branching earlier on. I probably should have waited until the fifth node to top her when I didn't see any signs of side branching. In this case, I was too eager to follow my formula, as opposed to listening to the plant. I am hoping for a longer veg to let her growth catch up now that she has hit her stride. My plants have been flowering around Day 30, but I am hoping that I get another week in this case.

As far as the environment goes, I have a small heater connected to an inkbird, so temps range from 72 to 80, with humidity averaging around 58. maybe a little too much for late flower, but I have air moving quite a bit, and the buds have a lot of room to breathe. Because I have the plant in early veg, I don't want it to go too low.

I top dressed all three plants with some compost and other good stuff, and watered it in. The Blumats have been working really well, but I still add some water for the top dressing.

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 1148503

View attachment 1148497View attachment 1148498View attachment 1148504View attachment 1148505

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 1148495View attachment 1148501View attachment 1148502View attachment 1148496

Mephisto CDLC

View attachment 1148494View attachment 1148500

Good looking gals .....

Lots of colas on that girl, what kind is she and how much ya thinking yield?

What kind of worms? Africans, Reds, European or Alabama ..... I have Reds they eat the most and work the top mulch.

I am going with red wigglers as I saw your earlier post about that.

Good looking gals .....

Lots of colas on that girl, what kind is she and how much ya thinking yield?

Thanks MOB! I am growing two different GG strains. The oldest is by Autoseeds. I don’t have a good guess yield wise, since this is first organic grow. It will be more than two ounces, but not sure how much more.

I’m
Hey MOB, I really like the Blumats. I know it's not a SIP, but it fixes the wet/dry cycle issues by maintaining a constant moisture level in the soil. I put two in each 3 gallon container, so the entire pot would be evenly watered. I am going away for a week tomorrow and I don't have to worrying about them while I am gone. I never had that's freedom with DWC, as I was always worried about PH or ppm swings, even with a Auto water top off system in place. Now, its worry free.

Misting the mulch is a great idea, and I will do that when I get back for sure! Thnaks man! Yeah, she looks really healthy. I just want to delay flowering a bit if I could! Haha!

telling you the wet dry cycles are not cool - soil should be constant around 110 millibars and the blumat does that - everything in the soil stays alive and that is important verses an “organic fox farms grow” which really isn’t, may of started that way but soil is dead - you’ve gat the right pan - the color on your plants is perfect - very nice - keep it growing and good move, worms will help and they will stay alive with the moisture being right.

I am going with red wigglers as I saw your earlier post about that.

Thanks MOB! I am growing two different GG strains. The oldest is by Autoseeds. I don’t have a good guess yield wise, since this is first organic grow. It will be more than two ounces, but not sure how much more.

Buds could be denser than you think, perhaps a little more than your estimate, hope so anyways - I’m an optimist!

Buds could be denser than you think, perhaps a little more than your estimate, hope so anyways - I’m an optimist!

I think there is a good chance of that. These are some very dense buds for sure. This is why I am not guessing. I had a similar sized and structures plant last grow in DWC, and yielded just over three ounces. So I am quietly hoping for that or more. I am an optimist too!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day70

I have been away all week, and was happy to see how the plants progressed. Autoseeds is ready to go. Coming down on Day 71. A nice quick strain. I love it! The smell in my garage is strong pine, citrus, and fuel. I can't wait to taste her!

Day 70 pre harvest - 12.jpg
Day 70 pre harvest - 10.jpg
Day 70 pre harvest - 9.jpg
Day 70 pre harvest - 11.jpg
Day 70 pre harvest - 5.jpg
Day 70 pre harvest - 6.jpg

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day70

I have been away all week, and was happy to see how the plants progressed. Autoseeds is ready to go. Coming down on Day 71. A nice quick strain. I love it! The smell in my garage is strong pine, citrus, and fuel. I can't wait to taste her!

View attachment 1150309View attachment 1150310View attachment 1150311View attachment 1150312View attachment 1150313View attachment 1150314

Really enjoyed your grow Iriee, but I really wanted to give you some serious kudos for your photography. Beautiful ladies! :thumbsup: :smoking:

Back