Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Haha, I thought the wife did a sterling job last time but now you've replaced her with Blumats! :watering:

Haha! Almost! If I am gone more than a few days, she will still be asked to fill up the Bluemat bottle. It’s only 1.5 gallons.

Day 35 Autoseeds
Day 28 Fast Buds

Back home after a few days away, but I came back to two happy plants. Autoseeds just completed week 1 of flowering, and Fast Buds is just starting week 1. Both plants seem to be in a hurry to produce buds, which I can really appreciate. They are about 14-15 inches tall now, so I am hoping for a nice stretch over the next couple weeks.

I just gave the soil a nice watering with just plain old tap water. I will continue to give them water until next weekend, when I am gonna give a nice compost tea with some high phosphorus bat guano. That should allow the plant to get as much bud fuel as she needs through the rest of the grow. After next week's compost tea application, I will go water only until harvest.

Autoseeds Day 35

View attachment 1138302View attachment 1138294
View attachment 1138293View attachment 1138301View attachment 1138296

Fast Buds at Day 28

View attachment 1138291View attachment 1138290View attachment 1138299

I cleared out a portion of the middle and put in some seedling friendly mix of Roots Organic and earthworm castings. I watered and plan to plant a Mephisto CDLC seed next week. I am excited about this empty pot!
View attachment 1138292

QUESTION: Why did you use “old” tap water - wouldn’t fresh be better :haha: .... Just teasing, they are looking real good.

QUESTION: Why did you use “old” tap water - wouldn’t fresh be better :haha: .... Just teasing, they are looking real good.

Dammit! I thought microbes would reproduce better with old water! Lol! Thanks MOB!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day 65
Fast buds Gorilla Glue Day 58
Mephisto CDLC Day 25

Well, the Gorilla Glue competition is coming to the home stretch. Autoseeds appears that it will be the early winner as far as size and yield, but Fast Buds has a small chance to catch up if her main colas continue to fatten up. Right now, though, with so much side branching and so many more secondary colas, the Autoseeds plant will be hard to beat yield wise. Both plants are fattening up nicely, with the Autoseeds plant with the strongest scent. I get more citrus and a hint of gas from the Fast Buds plant, and the Autoseeds has a blend of citrus, diesel, and skunk. The buds on both plants are very dense, so if they keep fattening up, yield should be decent to good.

The little CDLC seems to have hit a growth spurt after being slow to produce branching earlier on. I probably should have waited until the fifth node to top her when I didn't see any signs of side branching. In this case, I was too eager to follow my formula, as opposed to listening to the plant. I am hoping for a longer veg to let her growth catch up now that she has hit her stride. My plants have been flowering around Day 30, but I am hoping that I get another week in this case.

As far as the environment goes, I have a small heater connected to an inkbird, so temps range from 72 to 80, with humidity averaging around 58. maybe a little too much for late flower, but I have air moving quite a bit, and the buds have a lot of room to breathe. Because I have the plant in early veg, I don't want it to go too low.

I top dressed all three plants with some compost and other good stuff, and watered it in. The Blumats have been working really well, but I still add some water for the top dressing.

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue

Day 65 and 58 - 1.jpg

Day 65 and 58 - 2.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 4.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 3.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 5.jpg

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue

Day 65 and 58 - 9.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 10.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 12.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 11.jpg

Mephisto CDLC

Day 65 and 58 - 7.jpg
Day 65 and 58 - 8.jpg

Attachments

• Day 65 and 58 - 6.jpg
    Day 65 and 58 - 6.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
How do you like Blumat system?

Do you spray mist the mulch around the youngster - might help raise humidity in that area a tad? She sure is a beautiful green!

How do you like Blumat system?

Do you spray mist the mulch around the youngster - might help raise humidity in that area a tad? She sure is a beautiful green!

Hey MOB, I really like the Blumats. I know it's not a SIP, but it fixes the wet/dry cycle issues by maintaining a constant moisture level in the soil. I put two in each 3 gallon container, so the entire pot would be evenly watered. I am going away for a week tomorrow and I don't have to worrying about them while I am gone. I never had that's freedom with DWC, as I was always worried about PH or ppm swings, even with a Auto water top off system in place. Now, its worry free.

Misting the mulch is a great idea, and I will do that when I get back for sure! Thnaks man! Yeah, she looks really healthy. I just want to delay flowering a bit if I could! Haha!

@MrOldBoy i am getting some worms next week to release on my lawn, and plan to put a handful in each pot. I am betting that they like the Blumats, and can thrive in my smaller containers. I will keep you posted!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day 65
Fast buds Gorilla Glue Day 58
Mephisto CDLC Day 25

Well, the Gorilla Glue competition is coming to the home stretch. Autoseeds appears that it will be the early winner as far as size and yield, but Fast Buds has a small chance to catch up if her main colas continue to fatten up. Right now, though, with so much side branching and so many more secondary colas, the Autoseeds plant will be hard to beat yield wise. Both plants are fattening up nicely, with the Autoseeds plant with the strongest scent. I get more citrus and a hint of gas from the Fast Buds plant, and the Autoseeds has a blend of citrus, diesel, and skunk. The buds on both plants are very dense, so if they keep fattening up, yield should be decent to good.

The little CDLC seems to have hit a growth spurt after being slow to produce branching earlier on. I probably should have waited until the fifth node to top her when I didn't see any signs of side branching. In this case, I was too eager to follow my formula, as opposed to listening to the plant. I am hoping for a longer veg to let her growth catch up now that she has hit her stride. My plants have been flowering around Day 30, but I am hoping that I get another week in this case.

As far as the environment goes, I have a small heater connected to an inkbird, so temps range from 72 to 80, with humidity averaging around 58. maybe a little too much for late flower, but I have air moving quite a bit, and the buds have a lot of room to breathe. Because I have the plant in early veg, I don't want it to go too low.

I top dressed all three plants with some compost and other good stuff, and watered it in. The Blumats have been working really well, but I still add some water for the top dressing.

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 1148503

View attachment 1148497View attachment 1148498View attachment 1148504View attachment 1148505

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue

View attachment 1148495View attachment 1148501View attachment 1148502View attachment 1148496

Mephisto CDLC

View attachment 1148494View attachment 1148500
Nice full colas, trimming should be a breeze!

Back