Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Sweet plants ! :yay: the smell from my Gorilla glue #4 harvest from about 2 months ago went from crazy glue diesel to skunky then as of now a hint of chocolate

Thanks man! That sounds awesome, @Green Hornet !! Remind me what breeder you grew out. How is the high?

Really enjoyed your grow Iriee, but I really wanted to give you some serious kudos for your photography. Beautiful ladies! :thumbsup: :smoking:

Thanks Slim! I find that by taking pics, I can get up close and personal with the plants without screwing anything up!

Thanks Slim! I find that by taking pics, I can get up close and personal with the plants without screwing anything up!
Nice job bud glad to see that they did well while u were gone the autoseeds gg4 looks like it is nice and dense. Hope she treats you well.

Nice job bud glad to see that they did well while u were gone the autoseeds gg4 looks like it is nice and dense. Hope she treats you well.

Hey Fitz! Thanks man! Yes, the buds are very dense golf balls. Really enjoyed my entry into the world of LOS!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day70

I have been away all week, and was happy to see how the plants progressed. Autoseeds is ready to go. Coming down on Day 71. A nice quick strain. I love it! The smell in my garage is strong pine, citrus, and fuel. I can't wait to taste her!

View attachment 1150309View attachment 1150310View attachment 1150311View attachment 1150312View attachment 1150313View attachment 1150314

Some serious buds, nice work and beautiful photos - blumats were nice return on investment and now paid for next grow. :shooty:

Thanks man! That sounds awesome, @Green Hornet !! Remind me what breeder you grew out. How is the high?
The seeds came from Farmers lab in BC. They were photos. The high is energenic for me and long lasting. I have found a couple seeds so far. I do not have to smoke much ( or does any other testers ) 3 hits and everyone says "I am done".

:goodluck:Oh ya @Iriee Vibez 1 other thing, the scissors will really get clogged. I have been using auto brake cleaner then soap and water, rubbing alcohol is too slow 4 me.

That sounds great, man! Exactly what I was looking for from GG. I am taking a trimming/smoke break now, and you are not lying about the scissors getting clogged. I scrape the stuff off in wax paper, and clean with alcohol when it accumulates! I can't wait to put all of that in a bowl and smoke it. That's my little trimming reward! Cheers, GH!

Just finished wet trimming the Autoseeds GG. She weighed in at 195 grams wet, so we will see how much weight she loses. Judging by how rock hard these buds are, I expect it to be over 2 ounces. If that's the case, and the organically grown weed is as potent as they say, then I will consider this a successful foray into organic pot growing.

I must say that I couldn't help but marvel at the stickiness and abundance of resin as I trimmed. My wife complained that this is the stinkiest weed< I have grown, as the whole house smelled like a dispensary as I harvested. Pine, citrus, skunk and fuel all rolled up into one tantalizing scent.

I have them in paper bags drying now. It should be a nice slow dry, and then in jars early next week. I will give a smoke report after a couple weeks of curing.

Cheers!:pass:

Day 71 Harvest - 2.jpg
Day 71 Harvest - 1.jpg

Back