Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

All lookin good to me :smoking: if a tad to strong a feed was worst to happen, then I think ya got away with it :thumbsup:
Organic does seem to be the way to go. More flavour, no bottles N powders to paff around with :cool1:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Why the pics are great I'm really digging that plant structure aswell as bud structure on the auto seeds . I have grown out Fastbuds, Royal Queen Seeds, and Dinafem s versions of them and they all great quality but all very different I really liked RQS version but I've seen lots of great grows with Auto seeds gear I'm very much impressed especially how uniform they are Fastbuds have multiple phenotypes most of the plants I see from auto seeds seem to have 2 it's interesting and can't wait to see her finish.
Ps here is a pic of my gorilla using fastbuds and Royal Queen Seeds it's an auto reg in 2liters of coco
20191101_082939(1)(1).jpg
20191029_121548.jpg

Post away there buddy!! Everything looking good!! I'll finish my photo run in a few weeks and then back to autos!!

Right on, Bigg Al! I will keep sharing then! Cool about the auto run! What are you growing next? Your Photos are really looking great. I can't wait until outdoor season when I can run some! My space is too tight to do them justice!

All lookin good to me :smoking: if a tad to strong a feed was worst to happen, then I think ya got away with it :thumbsup:
Organic does seem to be the way to go. More flavour, no bottles N powders to paff around with :cool1:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks Zam! Yeah, I think I got away with my noobness! I am finally now understanding and committing to the concept of feeding the soil and not the plants. I especially like the idea of not needing any flushing! Can't wait to see if I can taste the difference.

Why the pics are great I'm really digging that plant structure aswell as bud structure on the auto seeds . I have grown out Fastbuds, Royal Queen Seeds, and Dinafem s versions of them and they all great quality but all very different I really liked RQS version but I've seen lots of great grows with Auto seeds gear I'm very much impressed especially how uniform they are Fastbuds have multiple phenotypes most of the plants I see from auto seeds seem to have 2 it's interesting and can't wait to see her finish.
Ps here is a pic of my gorilla using fastbuds and Royal Queen Seeds it's an auto reg in 2liters of coco View attachment 1145387View attachment 1145388

Thanks Fitz!

I like her! Nice tall slim leggy gal, but still packing in the right places! Haha! No topping, right? What did you yield in size and quality?

Right on, Bigg Al! I will keep sharing then! Cool about the auto run! What are you growing next? Your Photos are really looking great. I can't wait until outdoor season when I can run some! My space is too tight to do them justice!
I'll be doing a couple of sweet seeds autos, sweet nurse cbd for the wife, either devil cream or bloody skunk, then thinking about doing fast buds BlackBerry and lsd-25 in 2 liter bottles.

I'll be doing a couple of sweet seeds autos, sweet nurse cbd for the wife, either devil cream or bloody skunk, then thinking about doing fast buds BlackBerry and lsd-25 in 2 liter bottles.

Sounds like anither kick ass lineup, Al! Lots of sweet fruity goodness in there.

Thanks Zam! Yeah, I think I got away with my noobness! I am finally now understanding and committing to the concept of feeding the soil and not the plants. I especially like the idea of not needing any flushing! Can't wait to see if I can taste the difference.

Now you are getting it !! Earth is capable of providing everything a living plant needs. Period
Your job is to make sure you provide the elements needed for your soil to sustain itself and provide an environment where your plants have a buffet of all the stuff they like and need available to them at all times.

Thanks Fitz!

I like her! Nice tall slim leggy gal, but still packing in the right places! Haha! No topping, right? What did you yield in size and quality?
Ya she was left alone only fed a max of 400ppm 1 time a day this plant was a partial seed run which is now f2 but I got 36gr of nugs that yielded a 22% return on my concentrates and 11% off the trim one of my favorite smokes as well as a another cross with this in it and Hubbasquach

Back