Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

So I'm starting to do a organic grow aswell as a semi organic grow I just did a semi organic coco grow with a super soil on the bottom half of a 2gal which was the best growth I've had and the terps where great so I'm now going to try these 2 experiments so I can decide if/wat I'm going to continue growing with I've also started a compost pile where all my coco goes aswell as all plant material that's not smokable all goes in with tree bark and leaves so I'm going to be trying that out soon also so I'm subbed up I really like the re-use of the same medium for all grows. Are you going to employ worms in the soil?

Looking good to me Iriee! I guess that's the challenge with organics, knowing when your feed is going to activate but your doing a great job for your first attempt :bighug:

Hey thanks Chro! Yeah, I think the compost tea I fed Friday night helped correct the Nitrogen issue. No harm done with this error, it would seem.
I have already learned from it. I am going to add high nitro bat guano as a top dressing at the end of the first week for the Mephisto seedling. I am thinking the plant will really benefit I now week three, which is right when the preflower trecth should be occurring.

So I'm starting to do a organic grow aswell as a semi organic grow I just did a semi organic coco grow with a super soil on the bottom half of a 2gal which was the best growth I've had and the terps where great so I'm now going to try these 2 experiments so I can decide if/wat I'm going to continue growing with I've also started a compost pile where all my coco goes aswell as all plant material that's not smokable all goes in with tree bark and leaves so I'm going to be trying that out soon also so I'm subbed up I really like the re-use of the same medium for all grows. Are you going to employ worms in the soil?

Right on, Fitzy! There seems to be a lot of growers giving TLO a shot. I love it. You are already ahead of me with making your own compost. I am not quite there, yet! Haha! I do plan on reusing this soil grow after grow, but I know I will need more soil during outdoor season, as I plan to use TLO outside too.

I do want to add worms, too!

Day 55 Autoseeds Gorilla Glue
Day 48 FastBuds Gorilla Glue
Day 15 Mephisto CDLC

Hey all! Happy New year! May 2020 find and keep you with full jars of top shelf buds!

We had house guests for the holidays, and I couldn't get to take proper pictures and provide an update. I did top dress them with compost with some guano mixed in right before Christmas, and have been watering every few days, as necessary. Environment has been pretty consistent and steady. I am a big fan of the Infinity in line fan, and its ability to monitor and control both temps and humidity. What was a problem for me at this time of year, has been mostly resolved.

The plants seem to be doing well in the organic soil. I do see some fading on AS, but figure it is just telling me that she is approaching the late flower stage. The top dressing I did should be kicking in now, so I am not overly concerned about any deficiencies. As I haven't grown this strain from this breeder before, I am not sure how much the leaves change at this point in process. The buds are growing well and they look great, so I am not worried. After all, I am a bud farmer, not a leaf grower!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue (DAY 55) is really smelling up the cabinet now. It has hints of citrus, pine, and a skunkiness that I am looking forward to becoming more acquainted with. She looks like she wants to really pack on the weight on her buds. Didn't grow too tall, but she has lots of bud sites and some time to really deliver.

GG Day 55 and 48 - 8.jpg
GG Day 55 and 48 - 11.jpg
GG Day 55 and 48 - 9.jpg

GG Day 55 and 48 - 10.jpg

FastBuds Gorilla Glue (DAY 48) is a bit behind Autoseeds in terms of bud development at day 48. I am not complaining, though, as she also seems to be still stretching just a bit. I wouldn't mind a longer flowering cycle with her to make up for my high nitrogen guano mishap. Her leaves are still very very green, but she seems to otherwise have moved on from the slight nitrogen toxicity she dealt with. No doubt that delayed and impacted the speed of the bud development.

GG Day 55 and 48 - 13.jpg
GG Day 55 and 48 - 5.jpg
GG Day 55 and 48 - 14.jpg

GG Day 55 and 48 - 6.jpg

Mephisto CDLC (Day 15) is starting to move along nicely. Clearly, her roots have hit the super soil and she is enjoying all the stuff in the soil. I topped her last night at Day 14.

GG Day 55 and 48 - 2.jpg
GG Day 55 and 48 - 3.jpg

Thanks MGF! Yeah, they are really starting to fill out! AS should be ready in three weeks or so, I am guessing. Cloudy trichs but the buds are far from ready.

So happy to be able to spend time in my garden after my holiday visitors. More pics! Haha! Photos taken with IPhone 11. Haha!

Your plants already look so tasty @Iriee Vibez ^_^

I'm planning to grow something soon. I'm a virgin in the topic ;P and I decided to make it TLO (there is no other way imo) for the first grow in my life. I'm trying to learn from your thread as much as my stupid brain can handle :p

So I wanna do autos and start them in the final pot. There will be some organic soil mix that I'll cook before but from what I understand I gotta put some light mix (soil, EC, perlite) in the middle for the seedling to have a nice start, right? If the pot is 10L big how much light soil mix should be there? Like 1 - 2 Liters? I am really worried that the roots could hit the main soil too soon and get burn. What's your opinion/advice here, friend?

Your plants already look so tasty @Iriee Vibez ^_^

I'm planning to grow something soon. I'm a virgin in the topic ;P and I decided to make it TLO (there is no other way imo) for the first grow in my life. I'm trying to learn from your thread as much as my stupid brain can handle :p

So I wanna do autos and start them in the final pot. There will be some organic soil mix that I'll cook before but from what I understand I gotta put some light mix (soil, EC, perlite) in the middle for the seedling to have a nice start, right? If the pot is 10L big how much light soil mix should be there? Like 1 - 2 Liters? I am really worried that the roots could hit the main soil too soon and get burn. What's your opinion/advice here, friend?

Hey man, good to have you along for the ride! Yeah, I started in the final pot with LOS. I used a cup to "mold' a hole in the middle of the pot and then fill with a tamer soil. So I would say a cupful is enough. Good luck, bro! And feel free to ask if any more questions. I am loving this style of growing!

Back