Indoor Iriee Vibez True Living Organic Gorilla Glue Battle ------ Autoseeds vs. Fast Buds

Ya she was left alone only fed a max of 400ppm 1 time a day this plant was a partial seed run which is now f2 but I got 36gr of nugs that yielded a 22% return on my concentrates and 11% off the trim one of my favorite smokes as well as a another cross with this in it and Hubbasquach
That sounds awesome, Fitz! One day, I am sure I will dabble in crosses myself!

They are packing on the weight now! Looking very good the photos are fantastic!

Here are a few bud shots. Autoseeds sprouted a week earlier than Fast Buds, and I would say the bud development is about a week ahead now. This is turning into a win win battle. However, the proof will be on the scales and in my pipe!

Autoseeds

GG Day 57 and 50 - 2.jpg
GG Day 57 and 50 - 1.jpg
GG Day 57 and 50 - 4.jpg
GG Day 57 and 50 - 8.jpg

Fast Buds

GG Day 57 and 50 - 3.jpg
GG Day 57 and 50 - 5.jpg
GG Day 57 and 50 - 6.jpg

Very colorful this early on. Can’t wait to see them ripen up!

You and me both, FA. Although two different breeders, and the plants have totally different structures, the buds are very similar in both plants. Very interesting.

Hey team! I decided to add some Blumat self watering stakes to my grow this run, two per pot. Theoretically, the water will be drawn into the soil as needed, just requiring me to refill from time to time. I was worried that by going through the cycle between watering, I was not optimizing the microbes in the soil. I wanted a more constant soil moisture level. The reviews on the Blumats were overwhelmingly positive. I am anxious to test them out and let you know if I come across any issues. I am hopeful that this simple change will relive any concern about the wet/dry cycle and its impact on the soil web.
GG Day 58 and 51 - 10.jpg

Hey team! I decided to add some Blumat self watering stakes to my grow this run, two per pot. Theoretically, the water will be drawn into the soil as needed, just requiring me to refill from time to time. I was worried that by going through the cycle between watering, I was not optimizing the microbes in the soil. I wanted a more constant soil moisture level. The reviews on the Blumats were overwhelmingly positive. I am anxious to test them out and let you know if I come across any issues. I am hopeful that this simple change will relive any concern about the wet/dry cycle and its impact on the soil web. View attachment 1146284
Cool! Its only for plain water right? Nutes Gonna clog?

Cool! Its only for plain water right? Nutes Gonna clog?

Hey BakEQ, that's a good question. The instructions note that you can use water soluble nutes in the water container. I am growing in organic soil, so water works for me (with a little Recharge mixed in). The instructions do note to soak in warm water between grows, though.

Hey team! I decided to add some Blumat self watering stakes to my grow this run, two per pot. Theoretically, the water will be drawn into the soil as needed, just requiring me to refill from time to time. I was worried that by going through the cycle between watering, I was not optimizing the microbes in the soil. I wanted a more constant soil moisture level. The reviews on the Blumats were overwhelmingly positive. I am anxious to test them out and let you know if I come across any issues. I am hopeful that this simple change will relive any concern about the wet/dry cycle and its impact on the soil web. View attachment 1146284
Haha, I thought the wife did a sterling job last time but now you've replaced her with Blumats! :watering:

Back