Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

Sounds delicious man! Now time for those buds to get fat! How did the Zkittles turn out after a cure?

Thanks Chro! I can't wait to trim these bud sites to get up close and personal, and I usually hate trimming! Hope the yield taste as good a start they look and smell!

Yeah, I do have to get back to that Lemon Zkittlez thread and close her out with a cured smoke report. I have been enjoying her too much to do that! Lol! It is a nice subtle lemony taste with some skunk I need there. It's pretty smooth on the intake, and takes a huge rip of the bong to make me cough. Clean white ash. It hits fairly hard. Makes me stoned but happy. A really nice balanced high. Enjoying her.

I am a few weeks from harvest and have been thinking of what I am going to do next. I love DWC and will go back to it, but this next grow, I am going to try something different. I am going to try growing with some living super soil in the cabinet for the first time. I had such an easy time with my outdoor soil growing, and have always wanted to give full organics a try. I will go with 3 three gallon pots.

I love Gorilla Glue. It is still my favorite strain. Two breeders claim to have an Auto with the original genetics, Autoseeds and Fast Buds. I have seeds from both. I will grow two from Autoseeds and one from Fast Buds, and put them head to head to see which has the best GG.

All this with a water only regimen, in totally organic super soil. Talk about fun and exciting new experience!! I can't wait!

shes a beauty :thumbsup: a black beauty :thumbsup: but not in a horsey way :biggrin: abbk my fav strain from dp :pass: grown it a few times,50/50 on the green/purple pheno.green might pray but canT remember the purple pheno getting past horizontal.mibe didnt go black till after the cure.
can slightly foxtail to,so pretty :kiss:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
edit...cant not can you dipshit...

Last edited:
shes a beauty :thumbsup: a black beauty :thumbsup: but not in a horsey way :biggrin: abbk my fav strain from dp :pass: grown it a few times,50/50 on the green/purple pheno.green might pray but can remember the purple pheno getting past horizontal.mibe didnt go black till after the cure.
can slightly foxtail to,so pretty :kiss:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks Archie! Yeah, she just doesn't like praying! Not only is she a black beauty, but an atheist too! Really, thanks for confirming!

I am a few weeks from harvest and have been thinking of what I am going to do next. I love DWC and will go back to it, but this next grow, I am going to try something different. I am going to try growing with some living super soil in the cabinet for the first time. I had such an easy time with my outdoor soil growing, and have always wanted to give full organics a try. I will go with 3 three gallon pots.

I love Gorilla Glue. It is still my favorite strain. Two breeders claim to have an Auto with the original genetics, Autoseeds and Fast Buds. I have seeds from both. I will grow two from Autoseeds and one from Fast Buds, and put them head to head to see which has the best GG.

All this with a water only regimen, in totally organic super soil. Talk about fun and exciting new experience!! I can't wait!
Nice! I will be following your organics grow for sure!

Day 60

She is about done. She has a few ambers, but the rest cloudy. I am thinking she should be about 20-30% amber by harvest next week. This is where I want her, as I am looking for a strong night time smoke from her. I haven't had that since I smoked my last Blue Toof bowl.

I just changed the reservoir and added AN OverDrive for a week, as I thought she had a couple more weeks when I last checked trichomes. after checking today, I had to revise the timeline slightly. I will let her go a week with this new reservoir, hoping for the last bit of bud fattening, and then will do a quick 48 hour flush.

She has been a real joy to grow, and easily my most beautiful plant. I hope bite is as good as her bark!
10-26 DWC - 1.jpg
10-26 DWC - 2.jpg
10-26 DWC - 8.jpg
10-26 DWC - 10.jpg
10-26 DWC - 11.jpg

I also have my little outdoor Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets aka "One Blunt", because that is all I hoped to get from her planting so late in the outdoor season. She smells and look like it will be one helluva blunt, though!

10-26 DWC - 12.jpg

It will be great to have some heavy indica in jars again. I have been missing that since I smoked the last bowl of Blur Toof!

Back