Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

Sweet grow Iriee, less then 70 days for some killer purps, top job :applause:

You grow great looking plants iriee i was checking out your DP monsters they are insane.
Could i ask iriee is it normal for DP autos to veg for 60 days ? My girl has just started popping hairs.

You grow great looking plants iriee i was checking out your DP monsters they are insane.
Could i ask iriee is it normal for DP autos to veg for 60 days ? My girl has just started popping hairs.

Hey thanks Epic! Yeah, the girls know how much I care! Lol! Yeah, I haven't had a DP strain veg for that long. They mostly start flowering around day 30. I know it happens, though. I had another plant veg for that long and take 130 days to finish. It was from Growers Choice, though. What's are you growing?

I have a white diesel haze at day 62 where she should be in terms of flower i think the problem girl is the auto lemon zkittles from DP i only started growing 62 days ago and this lemon zkittles is annoying as she keeps just making more bud sites but not flowering dont know what to do with her

I have a white diesel haze at day 62 where she should be in terms of flower i think the problem girl is the auto lemon zkittles from DP i only started growing 62 days ago and this lemon zkittles is annoying as she keeps just making more bud sites but not flowering dont know what to do with her

That is too long. Rarely, you get photoperiod traits in an Auto, sometimes it is a true photoperiod. You can try flipping the lights to 12/12 for a few days. Sometimes that triggers flowering if it just has some photo traits. If it is a true photo, you will need to keep at 12/12. Here I see where the risk is. What is you were to flip to 12/, and then you change lights back, and she revegs. Sometimes the safer play isn't to finish at 12/12. Sure you may lose some yield, but a tasty least you will have buds to smoke. Good luck, and keep me posted, man.

Thanks iriee i will keep you updated iv got like 2 weeks left on the haze auto so will finish that i think il go 12 n 12 gonna add more lighting in there fingers crossed its a photo and was mixed up

Right on, man. Sounds like a winning plan!

Back